Chapter 4

"Really? Then who is your bias?" Seungwoo asked

"Seungwoo-ssi is so bold." One of the commentators said.

"Nugu? Who is Dongpyo's bias?" Another commentator said.

"Lee Hangyul."

The commentators all shouted and some of them are even laughing.

"I can't believe it. Yah, Son Dongpyo!"

Han Seungwoo looked at the other way. He clenched his jaw with disbelief in his eyes.

"Are you jealous because your husband said another name?"

"Am I jelaous?? Of course.. not. Yeah, yeah. I'm not. Yeah. Haha" Han Seungwoo said.

"That's a lie. I know he's jealous!" Hyeongjun said.

"Yah, Son Dongpyo. You're the eldest but you don't know how to be romantic. I can't believe you." Eunsang said then smack his forehead.

"Wae? I was being honest!" I defended myself.

(Wae - why)

"You should've said he's your bias because, ugh you know what never mind." Eunsang said then rolled his eyes at me.

He just rolled his eyes at his hyung????

"Dongpyo hyung will probably stay single for the rest of his life." Dohyon said which made them laugh. I grabbed the pillow beside me and throw it to him but he dodged it.

"But to be honest, you two have chemistry." Minhee said then pat my head. I ignored his comment and just played with my phone.

I spent the next few days dancing and singing. I try rapping sometimes too and I think I'm getting the hang of it.

I was debating which clothes should I wear when my phone rang and displayed Jinhyuk hyung's name.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Pyo, the you won't be filming today and next week. Han Seungwoo-ssi can't come according to their manager."

"O-oh.. okay then."

When the call ended, I just chose a random clothes to wear for today's practice. I'm suddenly not in the mood now and I don't know why.

"Dongpyo, are you okay? Is something bothering you? You keep making mistakes." Minhee said as I sat down on the corner, panting.

"I'm sorry. I'll get it right next time."

Thankfully, I came back to my senses and everything went smoothly. Hours later, the five of us decided to go to our favorite coffee shop since it's been a while since we came there.

"It's been a while! It's good to see you again!" Halmoni greeted us as we entered the shop. She's the owner of the coffee shop and we're pretty close to her.

"We're sorry, halmoni."

(Halmoni - Grandmother)

We sat down at a table near the window. It was our usual spot. We didn't have to fall in line and order because they already know what's ours.

"We should rehearse that part. We're a bit off." Hyeongjun said.

We're watching our cover of Seventeen's Adore U. We plan to upload covers because we don't have promotions yet and we're not that active this past few weeks.

"You should step forward a little here Eunsang." I commented.

We keep replaying the video until we get out orders. Minhee and I likes our coffee iced while the other three doesn't. We also have donuts and slices of cake.

"So you don't have schedule for this week and next week?" Eunsang asked me and I shake my head as an answer.

Suddenly, a group of girls approached us.

"You're Son Dongpyo right? In We Got Married?" They asked.

I was so shocked at first that they want to get my autograph and also take some pictures. They took pictures with other members as well.

Because of that interaction, people started approaching us too!

"Excuse me!" The bodyguards shouted as we're trying to get out of the shop.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR ONLY NOTICING YOU NOW!"

"I'M A FAN OF YOURS SINCE DEBUT!"

"KANG MINHEE I LIVE FOR YOUR HIGH NOTES!"

"MY PRIKI EUNSANG!"

"DOHYON AH! OUR DOLPHIN!"

"STAY CUTE HYEONGJUNIE!"

"YAH SON DONGPYO JUST MARRY HAN SEUNGWOO FOR REAL!"

We were finally able to get inside the van and escape that chaos. We're still in shock because of what happened because that's the first time that we're mobbed.

"Dohyon are you crying?" Minhee asked. I turned my head towards Dohyon.

"Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

He shake his head and wipe his own years. "I-I'm just... happy. They recognized us hyung. We were finally recognized."

We exchange looks and slowly I smiled. It really is a good decision to join that show especially with an X1 member. They gain more popularity and we get appreciated just for once.

To be honest, it's not the popularity that we want. It's being appreciated. We want people to appreciate our music. We want people to appreciate us.

We're more than that No Visual Group. Just because we're from a small company that doesn't mean that we're not worth stanning.

I want to prove to all of then that we're good in terms of singing, dancing and rapping.

And I know the only way to achieve that is to keep joining the show.

X1 is using the show so we might as well use it too.