Chapter 27

"Is that even possible? What emergency to be specific? I'm shocked the management let Seungyoun do that." Jinhyuk hyung said as I informed him that I will no longer work together with Seungyoun hyung. It was quite a shock to me as well. This is the first time that I encountered this. 

"I don't know as well. I'll ask when I have time."

I left Jinhyuk hyung's office and proceeded to the training room for our dance lessons today. The other's are already there when I came in, doing their own stuffs as they wait for our instructor. I dropped my bag at the counter and approached Dohyon who's scrolling through his phone. 

"Dohyonie, how's your taping yesterday?" I asked as I sat down beside him.

"It went well hyung! They were really nice. Of course, they love me. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"I'm starting to think that you're hanging out too much with Hangyul hyung." Minhee said which made me laugh. Dohyon whined and glared at Minhee. 

Eunsang will start his taping next week. Minhee has collaborations to come and Hyeongjun is busy with his upcoming dance studio.

"So how's it going?" I asked Hyeongjun. It's been a few weeks since he started looking for some dance instructors for his studio. I'm helping him sometimes when I'm free. It's harder to look for instructors than we thought. We need to check their skills first and if they meet our standards. Some tried but Hyeongjun is not quite satisfied. 

"I think I have enough but.. I don't know maybe not." He said then tilt his head to think.

"I asked Yunseong about it and he agreed. He's free on weekends. I can free my schedule anytime so count me in as well." I said. He gave me a big hug and thanked me. I pat his head and told him to not push himself to hard before going to Minhee.

"Who's that for?" I asked while looking at the lyrics that he wrote. He's almost half way of the song I guess.

"Suzy-sunbaenim." He answered then scribbled something on his notebook.

"You are a bigtime now, Minhee. I'm proud of you." I said then planted a kiss on his forehead. I then approached Eunsang who's now practicing his lines for his first taping next week. He's not telling us but I know he's kind of nervous. 

"Your expression is great. The way you deliver your lines is good as well. You'll do great, I trust you."

Our dance teacher then arrived a little later and we started practicing. We went to the gym after our dance lesson.

I smiled as I watch Dohyon lift himself up. I still remember that time when he couldn't lift himself up when he first tried it. We were laughing so hard because his face started getting red and he looked so down when could not do it. Dohyon was never good at sports. He was really not athletic but now he can do it already. I feel like a proud dad or something.