Chapter 10

"That's it for today

"That's it for today. Take a rest and we'll continue the meeting tomorrow." Our CEO said.

I stood up and stretched and the other members joined me. We've been sitting for like 3 hours inside the meeting room. The CEO just discussed our comeback and we'll proceed writing lyrics maybe in 6 or 7 days. 

They decided to give us a comeback in mid october with a mini album which is 5 or 6 weeks from now. The media's reaction in We Got Married are amazing. Some articles about us was released a few days ago by a big company and our CEO wants to grab this chance.

"Wah, can we do this?" Hyeongjun asked as we sat on the floor here in our practice room.

"We can, we will." Minhee answered.

We keep talking about what to do for our comeback for hours. I personally think that we're more nervous for this comeback compared to when we're going to debut.

Because it's a risk for us. Yes, our popularity is rising but what if they only like us when we're with X1? What if that they just like us because of X1? If this comeback fails then the whole point of the show will be gone.

And maybe it will be the end for us if this comeback doesn't work. 

I don't want to think about it but it is a possibility. 

"Can you take me somewhere?" I asked Donghyun. 

"Where?" He asked back with his straight face plastered on him again.

"Anywhere, I.. I just want to think." I said then put my hands on the pocket of my jacket. He stared at me for few seconds before nodding. 

I get inside the van as he called Jinhyuk hyung, telling him that we'll go out. Ii was silent the whole ride and just staring outside. Watching cars and street lights passed by.

I have no idea where we're going but I trust him. 

The car then stopped and he opened the door for me. He started walking with a bag on his hands and I quietly followed him. He keep glancing at his back every now and then. Making sure I'm still there.

He opened the back and pulled out a blanket. He placed it on the grass and motioned me to sit on it. I sighed as I look at the river.

There's no people around and it's kinda windy. I closed my eyes as the wind passed by messing my hair.

"Say something funny." I said, not leaving my gaze on the river.

I looked at him when minutes passed by and he didn't say anything. He was looking at me intently but averted his gaze on the river.

"You'll do great. I know it. Stop worrying about things that is not going to happen. It will only eat you alive."

I laid back down and used my hands as a pillow for my head. Sometimes, you don't need to talk to someone. You just gotta enjoy their presence. I dislike it when he's silent but this time, I thank Donghyun for being silent and just accompany me.