Chapter 13

The strands of my messy hair crossed my face. The smell of the sea tingled on my nose as I breathed some fresh air. Birds flying high up above the calm sea. Sun peaking its way above any minute now.

A small smile plastered on my lips as I stared at the sunrise. My eyes feeling heavy from crying last night. I cracked my neck and yawned when I heared footsteps behind me.

"Dongpyo-ah, let's eat. Breakfast is ready." Chaeyeon noona said.

I smiled at her before standing up and both of us went inside. I inhaled the aroma of galbi as I entered. I look outside as I chew my food.

"Where are your parents by the way?" I asked Donghyun.

"They are in jeju. Business matter." He answered.

"You own this place, noona?" I asked once again. Curious about the magnificent house beside the sea.

"Yup, our late grandparents transferred it to our name so we go here if we want to relax."

I nodded as I ate again. I presented to wash the dishes but noona didn't let me so I went upstairs and took a bath. Donghyun was nice to share some of his clothes to me. I'll wash it and return it to him.

When I went down, I heard Donghyun talking to someone. His eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenching.

"Yes, I'm sorry. We'll go there right away." His last words before he ended the call. His head turned into my direction and I met his gaze.

"We have to go to the company, asap." He said then grabbed his coat and put it on him.

"Why? Is there a problem?" I asked, confused.

"Dating news. You and me. Someone saw us yesterday. Jinhyuk hyung is mad as fu- hell." He said.

Chaeyeon noona said that she will follow us and we can go ahead already. Donghyun was faster this time on driving compared yesterday. I can imagine how mad hyung is and I'm surprised myself that I'm not scared.

I don't feel anything.

True enough, outside our company is hundreds of reporter. There was bodyguards ready in front and they guided us inside. We didn't answer question because according to Donghyun the company will do it.

"Are you kidding me, Donghyun!? How careless of you! You know this can ruin the group's image! You too Dongpyo! We're slowly building your name! And where the fuck did you go last night without telling me!" Jinhyuk hyung shouted.

"It's not Dongpyo's fa-"

"It's my fault, I'm sorry. I just wanted to go out that's all. I'm sorry, it will never happen again." I said while looking at my hands.