Chapter 6

"Kamsahamnida

"Kamsahamnida." We said as the shooting ended.

"Good acting today Dongpyo." Chaeyeon noona said.

"Y-yeah, acting ha."

A hand landed on my shoulders and when I turned around it was Seungwoo hyung that made my eyes widened.

"You did great today. You're acting is natural."

Acting.. of course.

"Y-you too, hyung."

Our conversation didn't last long because Noona said that we need to go home now because it's kinda late.

When I got home, the four of them are already asleep. I removed my clothes as I entered the bathroom and took a bath. While brushing my teeth my phone beeped, it was a text from an unknown number.

My brows furrowed as I opened the message. I almost dropped my phone and spit when I read the text.

Hey dongpyo! It's Seungwoo. I got your number from your PA if you're wondering haha.

What the freaking donuts????

I gurgled water and hurriedly went outside of the bathroom. I went to the balcony and locked the door before sitting down.

Is this really him? What if it's a prank? But what if it's not?

What should I reply oh my god???

Wait, why am I panicking?

A few minutes have passed and I haven't decided what to reply yet when I receive another message.

Are you already asleep?

I immediately typed a message.

No, I'm sorry. I don't know what to reply :(

"Wait, so you're telling me you sleep late last night because you're texting each other until 2 am??" Minhee asked with mouth wide opened and a raised eyebrow.

"It's for the show." I said.

"It's for the show." Hyeongjun mimicked me then rolled his eyes. Basically, our morning was occupied by Seungwoo hyung and I's conversation last night.

We just talked that's all and we didn't notice the time!

The door opened and Jinhyuk hyung came in holding some papers with glasses on.

"Boys, CEO's office in ten." 

We quickly finished our food and went straight to the CEO's office. I knocked and the door and we greeted our CEO as we came in.

"So, I called you because I want to say something."

The five of us exchanged glances and turned our attention again to the CEO.