Chapter 17

"Congratulations to our newly weds, Han Seungwoo and Son Dongpyo

"Congratulations to our newly weds, Han Seungwoo and Son Dongpyo."

The crowd cheered for us and I bury my face in my palm because of embarrassment when my members shout like crazy.

"Kiss!!!" Seungyoun shouted which made me blushed and all of them started teasing as well.

I looked at Seungwoo hyung who has now a smirk on his face with his eyebrow shot up. I playfully hit his chest which made him laugh. 

I hold my breathe when hyung forced me to face him.

He's kidding right? He won't kiss me haha.

I gulped when hyung's expression became serious. He slowly leaned in and I think my heart just skipped a beat.

I closed my eyes when I can't handle anymore because he's too near. The crowd suddenly become quiet as I wait for the kiss.

No, I mean as they wait yeah haha. Not me. I didn't wait for the kiss.

Seungwoo hyung planted a soft kiss on my forehead while cupping both of my cheeks. I thought he would pulled away but we stayed like that for a few seconds. 

Then again, the crowd cheered.

The wedding was simple but it was very genuine. I feel like I'm really getting married to Han Seungwoo.

There are around 20 to 30 people close to us today. The weather was nice as well and thank god it didn't rain.

Minhee and Hyeongjun keep fake crying through out the whole ceremony and hyung and I was holding our laugh!

We also filmed the reception of the wedding. It included the common stuffs seen in weddings. Dancing, cake slicing, the bird and such.

The food was delicious as well and I know that X1 and BY5 can eat that all but they didn't so that the other visitors can eat some more.

"Tired?" Seungwoo hyung asked as he caressed my arm. He fixed my hair and gave me a warm smile.

"A little."

"Do you want to rest now?"

"No! No resting. We're going to swim you know. Do what you want to do at night." Wooseok hyung said then ran towards the beach.

I hid myself at Seungwoo hyung's back because of embarrassment. Did Wooseok hyung have to say that!?

And what are we gonna do anyway? We're not gonna do.. that. Ehem.

"Ahh!" I screamed as I felt someone grabbed my legs but it was just Seungwoo hyung. He stood up dripping wet. Droplets of water falling through his hair to his chest and to his abs. 

"You scared me!" I said then splashed some water on him. I was about to swim away but he trapped me in his arms.

"I'm sorry." He said but laugh. I splashed some water on him again.