Chapter 2

"Good luck, Dongpyo

"Good luck, Dongpyo. I'm sorry you have to do this." Our CEO, Lee Dongwook, said. 

"It's okay. I need to do this not only for the group but for the company. I'm going to save LDW, trust me." 

"I trust you but you can back out anytime, okay? Just call me."

I bid goodbye to my co members before going in the van. I'm with my personal assistant because our manager couldn't come. I understand it, manager-nim has tons of work and sometimes he'll just pass out. I sometimes want to help him but he always refused so we always do it behind his back. I'm actually planning to take him somewhere and relax for a bit.

"Are you nervous?" Chaeyeon noona asked as she squeezed my hand.

"Yeah, a little but it's okay. I can handle this." I said as I gave her a reassuring smile.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the filming site. I greeted the staffs as I walk towards my dressing room. Noona made sure that my clothes are neat and clean.

"Do you think that he'll like me?" I asked her while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"He will love you, I'm sure of it." Noona said then messed my hair. Her eyes widened as she realized what she did. I laughed at her because now she has to style it again.

The director visited me there and handed me a script. I'm not sure if it's a script though because there's barely no lines just the scenery's and all of it is ad lib.

"Just be yourself." Was the last thing that noona told me. 

The next thing I knew, it started. 

"I should choose from this 3 papers right?" I asked while smiling at the camera. In each paper, there's a name of a restaurant. I picked the blue one because it was written in the script.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" I said as I motioned the camera man to follow me. 

"It's kind of cold today, I should've bought my jacket." I said as I hugged myself. Minutes later, I arrived at the restaurant. 

There are no other people besides me because of course they rented this place. I'm going to order some food and will compliment it as well as the chef, which is my future husband.

"Daebak! This is so good!" I exclaimed then continued eating. That was no lie, it's really good but did he really cook this though?

(Daebak - Awesome)

"Wah, the chef did an amazing job! I suddenly want him to become my personal chef." I said then laughed at the thought of that. 

Suddenly, a pair of arms passed by me and stopped on both of my sides, locking me. 

I turned to see who it is but I didn't expect to feel my lips on someone's cheeks. 

Shocked, I back out a little with my eyes widened. The guy then turned his head towards me which made my eyes widened even more.