Chapter 41

"Yah yah, stop."

Minhee then stopped the music and my body weakened which made me sat down on the floor.

"I know the concert is tomorrow that's why you're giving it your all but at this right you'll be in no condition to perform at all. Stop pushing yourself." Minhee said with a frown.

Jinhyuk hyung fixed my wet and messy hair before giving me a bottle of water.

"I mean.. Seungwoo hyung forgot that it's their anniver- ouch!" Dohyon said crouched down when Hyeongjun hit his wee wee.

"You're loud aren't you huh? Haha." Hyeongjun said then pat the younger's back.

I shook my head and stood up.

"I'm gonna rest. I'll see you at the dorm. Let's do our best tomorrow." I said then grabbed my bag leaving them in the practice room.

I looked up at the sky and stared at the moon.

"This sucks. I'm in a foul mood. We have a concert and we need to film tomorrow." I said to myself and let out a long sigh.

That night I still expected a text. I still expected that he'll greet me happy anniversary.. but he never did.

"And now we'll be going to the stadium ahh. I'm so excited to see them both and to see our fans. Let's go!"

The cameras stopped rolling. I bowed to the staffs as they hurriedly packed up their things so that we can go to the stadium where the other members are.

"Hey, you okay?" Dong-i asked then caressed my cheek. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Let's go."

I listened to some upbeat music on the way. I can't let my mood ruin this day. But in the end it didn't help.

I don't know how many smiles I faked in front of the camera but it's okay. I'm good at that.

"Oh look who's here?" Hyeongjun exclaimed while Chaeyeon noona was doing my make up.

"Annyeong Haseyo." Seungwoo hyung and Byul said as they entered the room. I saw the cameras rolling and I immediately flashed a smile.

"Appa!" Byul said then ran towards me.

"Hi baby ~ " I said then kissed his cheek. Seungwoo hyung then approached me and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Good luck today! You can do it." He said then kissed my temple which made the staffs squeal.

Fake a smile pyo. Come on don't ruin this.

I tried to look happy and I think it turned out okay. Minhee immediately looked at me when the two left and I just smiled at him to assure him that it's okay. That I'm okay.