Chapter 18

"Welcome to We Got Married Village."

I opened the window to see the mini village clearly. When you enter, you'll see five houses at the left side. It's not that big but enough for two.

There's a large yard in front with benches. The car stopped in the last house and we hopped off.

Seungwoo hyung opened the door for me and I said thank you. Our eyes roam around the house. It's simple yet elegant. I like it.

I opened the door and jaw automatically dropped as I scanned the place. There's a large sofa in the living room and in front of it is a flat screen television.

After it is the dining room then followed by the kitchen.

"Wow, it's amazing."

We then entered our room. The room was big enough for us. The ambiance of the room is so calming that I can sleep the moment I close my eyes.

There's a sliding door leading to the terrace where we can see the whole city.

I placed my hands in the railing as I closed my eyes to feel the air. I feel hyung's presence in my back and he put his hands on the railings as well, locking me.

"Wah, it's so pretty."

"Yeah, it is."

I looked at Seungwoo hyung who is now looking at me seriously. I diverted my attention to the scenery because his gaze is too much. It's too strong and sometimes I can't handle it. 

We went inside after to unpack our things and put it in their designated places.

"What did you bring?" He asked.

I opened the zipper of my luggage and showed him the things that I brought. It's mostly clothes and there are some personal stuffs. I brought the notebook that I use for song writing. All the released and unreleased songs are here.

I also brought a picture of us, BY5, when we debuted. Of course, a lot of snacks in case I get hungry.

"Really? Hangyul's photocard?"

A smile plastered on my face as I stare at Seungwoo hyung massaging his temple. That is not in my checklist and decided to bring that at that second to purposely make him jealous.

I'm bad and I know it.

"He's so ugly." 

Hyung throw my photocard away and pouted at him but smiled after. When I was done showing him my things, hyung opened his luggage.

Ever since day 1 of being a one it I really like Seungwoo hyung's fashion in clothes. It's simple but it gives some boyfriend vibes that fits him well. I saw some tape on his luggage but he didn't show it on camera.