Chapter 9

"What are you going to do here for the rest of the day? You don't have schedule today am I right?" I asked them as I tie my shoelace.

I'm preparing for the shoot this week and Jinhyuk hyung told the boys that they don't have schedule for today. Basically, it's their free time.

I was thinking of bringing them to set but what are they going to do there anyway?

"We'll just find something to do later. Go now, you might be late." Eunsang said while shooing me away.

I gave them a suspicious look before kissing them goodbye.

It didn't took us long to arrive on set. Like the usual, I read the script while they're fixing my makeup.

"Noona, who's the special guests for today?" I asked Chaeyeon noona because it was not written in the script.

"I don't know either. Maybe it's.. a surprise?" 

I shrugged then continue reading.

"Where are we going?" I asked Seungwoo hyung as we get in a car. I buckled my seat belt before looking at him. 

"Are you forgetting something?" He asked which made mg eyes furrowed.

"No." I said while shaking my head.

He laughed then pinched my cheeks. I hold my cheeks that he pinched and pouted.

"You'll see. Let's go!" He shouted which made me flinched resulting to him laughing again.

"I wanna ask you something." Seungwoo hyung said because the ride is getting kind of quite.

"Please don't say that, I'm getting nervous." I said then pouted.

"Did you search me up in the internet?" He asked while having a raised eyebrows.

"N-no." I said then looked at the road.

"I think you did." He said then tilt his head.

"No, I didn't!" I defended my self.

"Can I look at your phone then?" He asked once again, determined.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and went to my search history.

Han Seungwoo abs

Han Seungwoo sexy

Han Seungwoo girlfriend

Han Seungwoo ex

Han Seungwoo dating

I am not showing him my search history! Thankfully, I convinced him that there's nothing to see in my phone.

The car stopped and Seungwoo hyung got out. He walked around the car and opened the door for me. I mumbled a little thank you as I looked around.