Chapter 29

"Same place. 4 o clock."

I sighed as I read his text. I closed my phone and placed it on the desk then grabbed my water bottle and drink from it. We're now planning our performance for MAMA even though we still have a month a half before it.

It is much better to start it now because we may not have enough time in the latter part of November. Minhee was looking at me as I approached them and looked at the plan.

"The space is still big we can maximize it. We can help with the dance break of Run Away as well." I said then flipped through the pages where the line up of performance is. I scanned the list and my eyes stopped when something caught my attention.

"What's this? I have a performance with Yujin?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. Dohyon popped up beside me and looked at the page.

"That's one of the performances that is still not confirmed yet, it's just a plan. They'll perform right after you right? They we're thinking if you could dance a minute or two before their group performs." Jinhyuk hyung answered.

"They proposed this idea?"

"Yes, it's up to you if you accept it." Hyung said then laid back on his chair, playing with the pen on his hand.

"Yah, think about it. Won't you push yourself if you accept that? And your schedule is packed considering the song writing when will the two of you meet?" Hyeongjun commented.

"If we want it then we'll find a way. I'm in, tell them hyung. I have her number I'm just going to text her."

I pinched Hyeongjun's cheeks when I walked passed by him because he didn't seem pleased. He's worried about my health but I know my body more than anyone. 

I was kind of hesitant to meet up with him because I don't know how to act again. Should I act cold just like what he's doing? No.. I can't do that. I can't do that to him.

"If you don't want to go just say it." Dong-i said in the middle of the drive. I gave him a small smile and told him that it's okay. That I can handle it. I kissed his cheek before going out of the SUV.

"Annyeong haseyo." I greeted the staffs and they greeted me back as well. I didn't notice that Dong-i was following behind me. I saw Seungwoo hyung at the table we sat on last time, his eyebrows meeting each other.

"Am I.. late?" I asked as I slowly sat down in front of him. He didn't answered and just looked passed by behind me. I avoided his gaze and licked my lips before looking at my clock.

I sighed when I figured out that I was just right in time. I took out my notebook and pen then looked at him. I followed his gaze and saw Dong-i.