Chapter 11

"Rise and shine! We have shooting today!" I shouted, waking the other members up

"Hyung, it's still 7 am. Our shooting is at 11:30. Please." Dohyon said then covered his head with the comforter.

"He's excited because he's husband will perform." Hyeongjun said then he and Eunsang laugh.

I rolled my eyes before going to the kitchen and prepared for breakfast.

"You got it, you got it." I sang while cooking. I'm so in the mood today ahhh.

Maybe because I slept well? Ueah, haha.

"I still can't believe that we're going to attend X1's concert!" Eunsang said while daydreaming.. maybe of Cha Junho who knows.

For today's shoot, my members will join as well. They decided to shoot X1's concert today.

While I was preparing what to wear even though there's still an hour and a half left before we leave, my phone rang.

I dropped the clothes that I was holding when I saw Seungwoo hyung's name on the screen.

"Hyung!" I exclaimed when the video chat got connected.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing.. Just.. Waiting." I answered, not wanting to tell him that I'm already preparing

I heard Hangyul hyung's voice in the background calling Seungwoo hyung.

Seungwoo hyung sighed as he massaged his temple.

"It's okay hyung, you can go. I'll see you later!" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Can't wait."

The time passed by like a blur and the next thing I knew we're already in the van, on the way to the arena, filming.

We talked about random stuffs and played some games on the way to kill time.

We waved at the fans who recognized us when we got out of the van.

"Wow, there's so many people here!"  Minhee exclaimed as we started walking.

"There's still some time left, let's go to the merchandise shop hyung!" Dohyon said and we all agreed.

When we entered the shop, there's a lot of people but the staffs managed to lessen it a bit.

"Ha, Hangyul hyung is so handsome!" I said while picking one of his banners.

"Yah Son Dongpyo your husband is Han Seungwoo!" A girl shouted.

We burst out into laughter as I bow to them while saying sorry. In the end we bought some banners and light stick.

"Annyeong Haseyo!" We greeted as we entered X1's dressing room.