Chapter 14

"Yah yah yah

"Yah yah yah." I exclaimed.

Dohyon and Eunsang keep filling up my plate with foods. It's like a mountain already yet they said that it is not enough and that I should eat more.

Minhee just kept laughing and Hyeongjun offered to help me finish it. I had a great time during breakfast thanks to my dongsaeng. I know they are just trying to make me smile and I appreciate it.

"Pyo, Jinhyuk hyung wants to see you in the lobby." Hyeongjun asked the  showed me Jinhyuk hyung's text to him.

I gulped before I nodded and kissed them goodbye. I keep playing with my hands to ease my nervousness as I went to the lobby. Jinhyuk hyung stood up when he saw me.

"Let's go." He said then walked out of the building. I keep asking him where will we go but he didn't answer. He gave me a helmet and I put it on as he start the engine of the motorcycle.

"You're really not going to tell me where we're going?" I asked as he drive.

"Honestly, I don't know as well. I just want to take you out. I'll figure out something later." 

I was confused but I trust Jinhyuk hyung. After a few minutes of driving, we stopped in front of an ice cream shop.

We bought ice cream and decided to walk around. We were silently walking as we eat. I know any minute now that Jinhyuk hyung will open up the topic.

"I want to tell you a story." Jinhyuk hyung said and I nodded.

"When I was still in high school, graduating. I have a crush on this girl. She was really pretty and nice too. I was head over heels for her.

Her best friend is a friend of mine so that's why I told him to help me to get her. We we're not that close but we became close during that time.

He said yes. He agreed to help me. We really really became close that time. We're always together. But.. when I finally got the girl, he avoided me. I felt empty. I don't know why.

And then I realized that time that I have fallen for him.

Of course I denied it you know. Because all along I thought I was straight.. but I wasn't. I was scared because I might be judged.

But then one night, reality hit me. Some people are not going to accept you for who you are. But some people will and that is what matters.

Do anything that makes you happy even if other people don't like it you know."

He looked at me and smiled. His eyes sparkled while talking about the guy.

"And I was finally able to admit it. That I'm gay. And when I did that, I feel so free because I was hiding nothing. I am me."

I stopped walking and looked down, thinking. Jinhyuk hyung stopped as well and faced me.

"You know.. I was really hesitant to send you to that show. Because I know what might happen. And that scenario in my head really happened huh."