Chapter 38

It was just like a dream for the both of us

It was just like a dream for the both of us. One day we were just hanging out together and the news arrived then here we are a month later, about to shoot our first episode.

It was really sudden for us to receive an offer like that. We had a few meetings about it first before agreeing and we need to wait till our schedule loosen up a bit.

The news got out the other day and the fans went hysterical. Thankfully, all of them gave good comments.. not like before. I'm just relieved that they accepted us already. Well.. some still haven't thought but they don't matter anymore.

We found out that a lot of fans signed a petition to bring us back in the show after almost three years. But sadly, the management could not do that since they already have started the show 3 months ago and they can no longer accept new couples since they already have five.

So instead of joining the show, they'll give the fans special episodes. It was supposed to be only one episode but they figured out the fans will want more of us. In the end they decided to make it three special episodes.

It was like continuing what we have started before.

"Why am I suddenly getting nervous?" I asked Seungwoo hyung as I played his huge hand.

"You're not alone. Damn, I'm nervous as well. Maybe because it's our first time to appear in a show since we got official?" He asked.

As I thought about it, he was right. This will be a first time we're going to guest on a show as a couple. I mean, a real couple. There were quite a few invitations but it always doesn't agree with out schedule and have to cancel it beforehand.

"We have arrived. I'll follow you when I parked the car somewhere." Dong-i announced. We bid goodbye to him and got off the car.

The busy staffs immediately stopped and looked at us. They all approached us hurriedly and showed their respect. We gave back respect as well.

"It's been so long! We're so excited to have you here!" Said by one of our camera man before.

Before we have different dressing rooms, but now we only have one. Time flies fast huh?

Chaeyeon noona and the other make up artists are already there when we entered the room. We sat down on different chairs and then they started their magic.

"Ooh, we have a special guest? I wonder who it is." I said as we looked at the script. I heard they made a few changes and we'll know it as the show goes on. Eventually, the shooting began after half an hour. 

First, we had individual shootings where they'll ask us a few questions. Just like before. 

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm BY5's Son Dongpyo." I greeted then bowed as the camera started rolling.

"How are you feeling right now?"

"Excited and well.. nervous I guess."

"Why are you nervous?"

"To be honest I don't know either. Just being here in this show makes me.. a little nervous but excitement is more evident."

"What's your relationship with Han Seungwoo?"

A smile escaped my lips and I suddenly felt shy which made me bury my face on my hands. The staffs who were watching laughed as they find me cute.

"We're a couple. For real."

They asked a few more questions and the interview ended. It doesn't took long before we started shooting once again.

Seungwoo hyung and I were walking with our hands intertwined.

"HAN SEUNGWOO SON DONGPYO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" A car passed by with a girl peaking at the window shouting her lungs out while holding her phone.

Seungwoo hyung and I looked at each other with widened eyes and laughed right after. I never would have imagined this years ago.

"So the both of you know this is a special three episode right? We're going to make this even more special with our guest that will be with you through out this episodes." One of the crews said behind the camera.

"Do you guys have an idea who it is or what kind of person he or she will be?"

"I literally have no idea and it's making me excited and quite nervous." I answered.

"I'm fine with anyone as long as it's not Lee Hangyul, thank you very much." Seungwoo hyung answered which made me and the crew laugh.

"But what if it is Hangyul-ssi?"

"We'll be taking our leave. Thank you." Hyung jokingly said and pulled me away from them.

Basically that scene made me laugh so hard. He's still not over my issue about Hangyul hyung. They instructed is that we will be going to our house because they said that our special guest will be there.

"Do you want to open it?" Seungwoo hyung asked when we were standing right in front of our house.

I nodded and then slowly opened the door. It was the same house that we lived in when we first came to the program.

"There's no one here." I said when I looked around. We silently roam around the house reminiscing our memories. It was not a lot but all of it was memorable.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and a little boy came in.

My eyes then widened and I immediately lowered myself down the floor.

"Come here!" I said with a cute voice and pulled my hand out. He was so shy and slowly walked towards me.

"Hi there!" I exclaimed when his hand reached mine. Seungwoo hyung then lowered himself down as well.

We remember this kid very well. We met him a few months ago when we were donating for an orphanage.

My eyes widened when I suddenly realized something. Seungwoo hyung and I looked at each other.

Could it be?

The camera man suddenly hand us an envelope. Seungwoo hyung accepted it and opened the envelope.

"Dear couple, we welcome you once again in we got married. May you gain more unforgettable memories, together with your own family."

I looked at the little boy who's just staring at us with his doe eyes. We finally understood that he's here because he's going to be.. our son.

...

I'm so sorry it took a month for the update. Thank for those messages and I'm happy to announce that I'm safe!! We started school in the second week of february and had a lot of catching up to do that's why I wasn't able to update this sooner. Thank you for waiting patiently and we're down to the last two chapters :((