Chapter 35

"Kamsahamnida." 

Our rehearsal just ended for tomorrow's MAMA performance. What they said really is true. Time flies faster when you're happy. My relationship with Seungwoo hyung is doing good and things went back to normal now that all issues are gone.

Hyeongjun opened his dance studio last week and it's crazy how many people wanted to sign up for a lesson. Dohyon and Eunsang's drama receives high ratings each episode. Minhee's songs always enters billboard and always at the top 5 in naver, melon, name it.  I'm so glad their hard work is paying off.

The song that me and Seungwoo hyung produced were published as well. The fans liked it thankfully. There were a lot of good feed backs as well. They told us that the song was well written and the singer delivered it well.

"Tomorrow's the day!" Eunsang said then stretched his body.

"Do you think we'll win hyung?" Dohyon asked.

"Win or lose, we did our best. Our fans did their best. Let's just enjoy tomorrow." Minhee answered him and messed his hair.

They all went back to the dorm while I stayed in the practice room for a while. Practicing my performance with Yujin. She was kind of nervous because this is the first time she'll do a mature concept.

I've done quiet a few but not in public so I guess this counts as first time as well?

In the middle of dancing, I stopped when I noticed someone's reflection in the mirror. I turned around with wide eyes.

"Seungwoo hyung!?" I exclaimed. He smiled then approached me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead as a greeting.

"Is that what you're going to dance with Yujin?" He asked as his hands went to my waist.

"Yup! Oh come to think of it, you haven't seen it yet right?"

"I've seen it now. I'm sure it will look great."  He said then went to the shelf. I chuckled when he grabbed my water bottle among all those bottles.

I then realized that Seungwoo hyung doesn't know that the dance.. is.. err.. well a bit.. err

"Hyung.. well.. you see. The dance is a bit.. Umm sexy? Well not too much but still.. I just want to inform you." I said which made him look at me.

"Hmm, how sexy?"

"W-well, just removing of c-clothes and touching h-here and there." I answered.

"It's okay. It's part of our job. Besides I can remove your clothes and touch you anytime."

I choked on my own saliva. I hit his chest with my hands as I coughed. Damn it Son Dongpyo why are you so green minded!?