Chapter 7

"Son Dongpyo, listen to me. Listen to your husband, go in."  Hyeongjun mimicked what Seungwoo hyung said then fell on the couch.

"Wah, if I'm in your position that time I would have fainted." Eunsang added while smiling like crazy.

"But hyung you left us! I was hungry you know!" Dohyon whinned. I pinched his cheeks and kissed his forehead to make it up to him. He's such a baby, I can't.

"I bet my monthly allowance that by the end of that show, one of you will fall in love with the other." Minhee said making my eyebrow shot up.

"I bet my cute outfits that both of them will fall in love with each other." Hyeongjun replied.

"Seriously, guys stop it. He's straight, I'm straight. Not going to happen." I exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever makes your gay ass sleep at night." Eunsang said then kissed my cheek before running towards our bedroom.

After that incident in the amusement park, we're not allowed to go outside anymore without our bodyguards. Yes, apparently the five of us has one bodyguard. Thank god Jinhyuk hyung didn't get scolded for that.

"Hyuunngg! Just tell me who your boyfriend is come on!" I said one day as I caught him talking to his boyfriend on the phone.

"I will but not now."

I'm starting to think that he doesn't have a boyfriend and he's just saying that but the truth is I'm the one he likes. Kidding.

"Ready for today, pyo?" Chaeyeon noona asked and I nodded in response.

Today's our shooting for the third episode. The director already told us what's going to happen for today and after a few minutes we'll start.

"What is this?" Seungwoo hyung asked with a playful smile on his lips while I handed him a paperbag. 

"School uniform?" He asked.

"Yup! We're going to wear that and go to our school for today."

Both of us changed and wore the uniforms that the staff prepared for us. Wearing our school uniform makes me look younger and younger.

"How do I look?" Seungwoo hyung asked as he turned around with a smile on his face and I can't help but to smile as well.

"No offense but.. you look like a playboy in my high school days." I said then laughed. The staffs laughed too and a chuckle came out of hyung's lips.

"If I'm a playboy then you're my first target."

I was taken a back by what he said and I literally froze. That escalated quickly and I didn't expect that! It was Seungwoo hyung's turn to laugh at me.

"Let's go!" I said not wanting to stand there anymore.

"Cut! Nice one Seungwoo-ssi and Dongpyo-ssi we got a good view of your reaction." The director said.

I walked fast towards my bodyguard and he handed me a bottle water. I drank it as I tried to calm my freaking heart down. 

"Are you okay?" My bodyguard said while holding my elbow.

Before I could answer someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from my bodyguard. Seungwoo hyung is giving glares at my bodyguard.

"U-uh, hyung! That's my bodyguard!" I explained.

Wait, why did I explain?

It's not like I did something wrong.. right?

"O-oh.." Seungwoo hyung said then let go of my arms. He looked away, embarrassed.

I told my bodyguard to not wear their uniform because I think it stand out too much? Besides, I'm just going to shoot today anyway. Something bad won't happen right?

"We're here!" I exclaimed. Me and Seungwoo hyung is from the same school, coincidence right?

"Ahh, I missed this place!" Seungwoo hyung said as we walk and look around.

"Me and my friends used to hang out in that bench!" I said then pointed a bench from a far.

"Me and my friends are always in the field back then, playing soccer." Seungwoo hyung said and we walked towards the field.

"I have a memory in this field. Sometimes I lay down here and watch Lee Hangyul's video in The Unit. I've been supporting him since then!" I said. I smiled while reminiscing those days.

"Really huh? What else?"

"Hmm. Oh! The one I like before used to hang out in here so I always play soccer even if I don't know how to so I can impress her!"

"Uh-huh.."

"Oh! And.. Wait.. Jungmo!?" I was about to tell a memory to Seungwoo hyung again when I saw Jungmo, my friend back then.

I dropped the bag that was on my back and ran towards him. He welcomed me with open arms and I hugged him tight.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" I exclaimed.

"Nado! You're too busy and you can't visit me anymore." He said then pouted.

(Nado - me too)

"Mianhae! I'll clear my schedule then hang out with you sometime!" I said then pinched his cheeks.

Seungwoo hyung let out a cough which made me turn to him. I suddenly realized that I'm filming!

"Oh! Jungmo, this is Seungwoo, my husband." I said then pulled Seungwoo hyung closer to me.

"Ahh. I really thought that you and I will end up together!" He jokingly said which made me laugh.

The conversation didn't last long because Jungmo had to leave already.

"Are you okay?" I asked Seungwoo hyung because he's pretty quiet.

"You and him.. you're very, very close huh?" He asked.

"Of course! I've known him since middle school and we pretty much know things about each other." I answered.

Seungwoo hyung stopped walking and out his hands on his waist. He looked away and his jaw clenched.

"I can't believe this. My husband doesn't know a single thing." He said then looked down.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't make me jealous again, Son Dongpyo. I'm kind but I can be very possessive when it comes to my property. Especially to the one I love. Stop it before I get violent."

What.. did he say?

Did I.. hear it right?

Haha, I probably heard it wrong yeah. Haha.

Or I probably misunderstood it, haha. 

"Let's go before I punch that guy in the face."