Chapter 3

"Here

"Here." Seungwoo hyung said as he held out a water bottle.

"Thank you." I said before opening it.

I let out a sigh as I calmed my breathing. We just finished playing with the kids and god, they have so much energy.

A little girl approache Seungwoo hyung and he immediately smiled at the kid.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Sohee." She answered.

He picked up the kid and made it sit on his right thigh, facing me. The girl looked at me and I smiled at her.

"I know you! Ippeo ippeoyo!" The girl exclaimed which made my eyes widened.

She.. knows me?

She knows our song?

She knows BY5?

"Are you a fan of their group?" Hyung asked as he played with the girls hair.

"Yes! I'm X1's and BY5's fan! Both of you are my bias." She said, her smile never leaving on her face. It made my heart soften.

"Since you're here, why don't you ask Dongpyo oppa to do the ippeo ippeoyo gesture?" Seungwoo hyung asked with a playful smile on his lips, his eyebrow shot up.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" They shouted which made the other kids ran to us. I was confident in that song because it fits me so well but I don't know why I'm feeling shy now.

I looked at Seungwoo hyung once again. He's waiting for it.

"Sagwacheoreom ppalgan bol ippeo ippeoyo." I sang while doing the gesture.

I buried my face on my palm as they clapped and cheered for me.

It was nice.. hearing people cheering for you. I wish I can hear them more.

Eventually, we have to leave because we need to follow the schedule. We took a break in filming then read the scene number 3.

"Walk until you get to a spot where there are many shops and get inside one." Seungwoo hyung said.

"Are you okay? Do you need some water?" Chaeyeon noona asked while she's wiping my sweat away. I find her sometimes glancing at Seungwoo hyung.

"I'm okay, noona. Thank you."

Our break didn't last long and now it's time to film again.

The wind blew and I hugged myself tightly. Seungwoo hyung stopped walking and so did I.

"Wait here." He said then ran somewhere. I rubbed my hands together to make it warm. Minutes later he came back.

With a jacket in his hand.