Chapter 36

"Good job everyone! That's the end of our lesson for today." I said then all of us clapped our hands. They said goodbye to me and I waved at them while they were going out of the room. 

It has been two months since MAMA happened. Thankfully, everything was okay. The media and fans accepted our relationship and according to them we are the plot twist of that year. I can never wish for more. I'm contented with what we have now.

"Hyeongjun-ah, my lesson for today is done." I said as I entered his office. 

"Thank you hyung. Seungwoo hyung's lesson will end any minute now." He said.

Since his dance studio opened, X1 and all of our members volunteered to be an instructor for free but Hyeongjun didn't let that happened and still pays us. All of dance lessons ended before seven o clock and the eleven of us decided to eat outside.

"Yah slow down." Seungwoo hyung told Yohan and Hangyul hyung who's eating continuously. They kept putting food in their mouth and it looks like they're not chewing anymore. 

I looked at my right side and saw Eunsang and Junho in their little world there. They were talking and didn't mind us. Hmm, I guess Eunsang already achieved his dream. A hand went to my waist and I looked at Seungwoo hyung with a smile on my face. 

"Be careful on going home." Seungwoo hyung said to his members. I reminded my members as well to be careful. The both of us are going to stay in his apartment for tonight. It's been quite a few days when the two of us hanged out.

He has two apartments. One is where grandma lives while the other one is for himself only and that's where we are going to stay. We decided to  binge-watch some dramas. I was comfortably lying on his chest while watching.

"By the way, my parents want to meet you." Seungwoo hyung said which made sit up straight. I never met his parents but I know they are intimidating. They are well know in the business world. 

"When?" I asked so I can prefer for it.

"Tomorrow."

"Oh tomo- WHAT?" I asked then stood up. He was looking at me with an amused expression. He knows I'm going to react this way! He stood up and his arms wrapped around in my tiny waist.

"Don't worry. They'll love you." He said then kissed my forehead.

And just like that we're off to Busan early in the morning. Jinhyuk hyung and my members already know this since Seungwoo hyung told them beforehand. We didn't brought clothes anymore because according to hyung we're just going to buy in the mall or something.

"How did you convince Jinhyuk hyung that we don't need bodyguards?" I asked while we're on our way. He was the one driving.

"Easy because I have bodyguards. They're just there somewhere. Of course Donghyun is with them." He answered while taking a glance at me. Spell rich, Han Seungwoo.