Chapter 1

Note: Dongpyo is already 20 years old in this story.

...

"I don't like this idea. How about we ditch?" Eunsang asked.

"Stop it. No. We are doing this." I said as I fixed Dohyon's hair. I put on some finishing touched and his make up is done.

I'm so good at this. Maybe I should try to be a make up artist?

"Look, I don't get it. Why does your 'future husband' needs to be an X1 member? Really? X1? They're like the number one rookies hello. They don't need publicity stunt." Hyeongjun asked.

A few days ago, I had a talk with our CEO. He mentioned that my future husband is a member of X1. He didn't exactly told me which one but yeah that's it.

"I'm happy okay? Since we idolize them. But.. why them exactly? They may receive hates as well!" Hyeongjun exclaimed.

"Hyeongjunie, did you forgot that they just did a comeback?" Minhee asked which made Hyeongjun silent.

"Pyo, if it's Junho can I replace you pretty please?" Eunsang asked. I playfully hit his arm but he just laughed.

At first I wondered.. why me? Why not eunsang or the others? But I didn't ask them. The only valid reason the I know is I'm the oldest so..

After thirty minutes, we're done getting dressed and we proceeded to the filming site. I'm gonna film with BY5 today because the producer said so.

"Dul, set. Annyeong haseyo we're BY5."

The staff clapped their hands and guided us inside. We were instructed on what we should do and what should we talk about. Basically, we're just going to talk about what are the characteristics they want for my future husband.

"Aigoo. I've been a fan of you guys since debut! I'm so glad to meet you!" One of the hairstylist said.

We took some pictures and chatted quite a bit. I'm so thankful that they are nice towards us not like other people.

"3, 2, 1.. Action!"

"So, where are we?" Hyeongjun asked with excitement evident in his eyes.

"We're here at a famous restaurant here in Myeongdong. Wohoo!" Minhee said and the five of us clapped our hands.

"I'm smelling pork ribs." Dohyon said which made us laugh as well as the staff.

"We get it, Dohyon. Let's order now!"

We ordered quite a lot of foods because we have a big appetite. A few moments later, the food arrived. We prayed first before digging in.

"What is this? Mission card?" Eunsang asked as the staff gave him a card. They handed it to me and I opened it.

"Dear future husband, Son Dongpyo. Congratulations on your marriage! You will finally meet your husband tomorrow." The four of them clapped their hands while I smiled.

"I can't believe our hyung is getting married." Dohyon said and started fake crying. I buried my face on my palms as the others fake cried as well.

"My husband cannot wait because someone might take me away from him because I'm too handsome for my own good."

They look at me with disbelief while I look at them smiling from ear to ear. Hyeongjun shake his head and they continued eating.

"Yeorubun, as you can see my members are so supportive." I said before clapping once.

(Yeorubun - everyone)

"You should not tell lies." Dohyon asked which made me pout. Is he forgetting that I'm the eldest here? Hello?

"Let's be serious. What kind of guy do you want for Dongpyo's husband?" Minhee asked.

"Dongpyo's been through a lot. He always take care of us when we're down and he never leaves our side until we get better. I want his husband to be sweet and caring because Pyo deserves so much love." Eunsang answered.

"Yah why are you crying?" Minhee asked as he cupped both of my cheeks.

"Eunsang! You made pyo cry!"

I covered my face because of embarrassment. I'm really not the type of guy who cries a lot but somehow I can't help it. Eunsang hug me from behind as he kiss my cheeks and said sorry.

"I want hyung's husband to be a good cook because he eats a lot."

"Yah!" I shouted which made them laugh. I probably look crazy. Earlier I was crying and now I'm trying to hold my laugh. Did he really need to say that?

"I want your husband to be someone you can lean on. I know you, you don't say it even though you're in pain. You don't say it even though your tired. You just kept going until your body gives up. I want your husband to take good care of you." I hugged Minhee tightly as he said those words to me. I know I was right choosing him as our leader.

"Last, Hyeongjun."

I looked at Hyeongjun and smiled at him. He looks really nervous right now I can tell it.

"I-I don't say it to you directly but.. I'm really glad that I got to debut with you. It's hard for us, it's so hard. But we managed to pull it through. Why? Because we have you. You always l-lighten up the mood. You make sure we don't read comments saying bad things about us. I know you're tired but you still keep on going and I'm thankful for that. I want your husband to love you so so much. He needs to give you so much love and so much attention. I want your husband to appreciate you. I want your husband to stay by your side through ups and downs. I want your husband to always be there for you. And lastly.. I just want you to know that you are worth it hyung. You are lovable. So stop questioning your worth every single time."

The shooting ended in a good note. I never cried like that in front of the camera as well as the other boys. I think we're finally realizing that me joining this show can be a huge turning point for us. 

And I hope it will.