C h a p t e r F o u r : Training Day

The most dangerous love story ever told.

⛲️⛲️⛲️

C h a p t e r  F o u r  : Training day

💪💪💪

A N D R E W S

I woke up to the loudest banging ever. I stirred while  tried going back to sleep but the banging was just to loud. I turned around to see Jughead getting up to get ready. I sighed as I got up for the bed. I went into the closet only to see formal wear. Great. Now I have to look like a businessman. I grabbed a white collar shirt and black pants. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Hey Jug, are you done?" I yelled from across the room.

"Yeah. now I am," He said coming out of the closet. He wore a black sweater over a white collar shirt. But I am surprised that he left his beanie.

"I see we have the same wardrobe," I chuckled.

"Yeah there isn't much for us," He said, "I just can't wait for the food," I smiled and went out the door. I already had my watch on so I pressed the button on the side that revealed the map.

"Ok so the map says to go straight through those doors and down the stairs," Jug said pointing forward.
qqq
"I Ok, but shouldn't we wait for the girls?" I asked.

"Right I forgot," He went to the girls' room and knocked on the door.

"Just go on out, We'll be out in 5 minutes," Ronnie shouted.

"Well you heard them," Jug said. We started walking to the dining room. It was so much bigger than my house. The walls were covered in gold wallpaper and there was a dark oak table with white leather chairs. This man must really be rich. I glanced at Jughead to seem him in awe at the structure. We both took a seat that was closest to us. Around two minutes later That Joseph Svenson guy came and sat down with us followed by Dilton then another lady. Archie and I gave a confused look to each other.

"Where are the girls?" Joseph asked.

"Oh they said they would be down in five minutes," I said. He nodded. A few minutes had passed when we heard the click of heels. I looked up and saw Ronnie in a tight black jumpsuit that showed all of her curves followed by a tan trench coat while Betty wore the same. Her hair naturally bounced up and down every time she walked. She looked beautiful. They both took a seat in front of us on the other side of the table.

"Sorry we're late," Ronnie chirped.

"There is only one bathroom," Betty added.

"That's fine. Now you all are probably wondering why you are here," He pointed out.

"We recruited you to become spies for International S.P.I.E.S Inc. See your town is in danger from a Major drug lord that sells 'Fizzle Rocks' A drug that makes you go crazy essentially and foam at the mouth. It has already affected many parts of the states. We have not found a cure for it yet. Your mission is to find this drug lord and stop him before he gets to Riverdale," He stated.

"Ok but why do we have to do this? Out of the 7 billion people in this world, why choose us?" I asked.

"Veronica, Betty not only are you good at cheerleading but amazing at gymnastics. This skill will help you get places much faster than the boys. Veronica I also do believe you are a brown stripe belt in karate, and Betty you know how to use a computer very well, Don't think I don't see you in class hacking into people's phones to see embarrassing pictures," He said which had me at wide eyes.