C h a p t e r T h i r t y : Head In

The most dangerous love story ever told.

⛲️⛲️⛲️

C h a p t e r T h i r t y : Head In

💪💪💪

A N D R E W S

"Alright, how do we get out of here?", She asked while putting on the bagging clothing that I gave her.

"I'm not sure they blindfolded me when I got here so I don't really know the ins and outs of this place," I sighed scratching the back of my head.

"Ok well, maybe we should try opening this door that Nick entered from," She suggested, "But do it quietly, there might be some people outside guarding the door."

I nodded before gently turning the knob. I scrunch my nose at the creek that the door was making. I opened the door looking around before signalling Ronnie to move. We were finally out of that room. I looked around to see a dim light shining. It looked like we were in an abandoned warehouse. I slowly walked forward, careful of where I take my next step. I looked back at Ronnie to see her confused.

"Where the hell are we?" She whispered.

"I wish I could say," I sighed, "Left or Right,"

"Mhh, Right," She stated. She started limping towards where the light was. I felt extremely bad for her. I knew she was in pain but she didn't want to show it.

"Ronnie," I whispered, "Come on my back, I'll carry you!"

"What Archie no! I don't need to be carried," She scoffed.

"Ronnie now isn't the time to-" I was interrupted by voices.

"Hey, did you hear something?" Asked a deep voice. It wasn't very familiar. However, the second one did sound extremely familiar!

"I think you are being stupid. I heard nothing," I looked back at Ronnie to see her with wide eyes staring back at me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. That voice sounded way too familiar and I am pretty sure Ronnie thought that too. I couldn't quite say where I heard it from and it was tearing me apart. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Did you hear that?" She mouthed.

"Yeah, it sounded way too familiar," I replied. I grabbed Ronnie by the hand and ran the opposite direction of the guys. I took a glance back trying to make out their faces but we were too far away.

"Archie come on we got to go," Veronica demanded harshly. I sighed before following her. I followed her as she desperately tried to limp her way to freedom. It was dark and we couldn't see so I don't even know where she was off to. I felt Veronica's hands shake from the coldness of the room. We didn't even know where the heck we were going.

Finally, after what felt like hours of walking we found a door. There were blood and some other substances stained on the wooden door. I held onto the golden doorknob firmly waiting for Ronnie's approval. She nodded before opening the door. I looked around to see a brighter light than before. It looked like a storage room. It was filled with boxes and shelves filled with god knows what. I opened one of the boxes to find Frizzle Rocks. I was stunned. This must be where the lab is then if these are the suppliers.

"Ronnie! Come look at this," I whispered, "Ronnie?"

I look back to see her starting to lose consciousness, "Archie," She whimpered.