C h a p t e r T w e n t y n i n e : The Molestation

⚠️ Warning! May contain sexual abuse! (Rape, sexual attractions, wordplay etc.) If you are sensitive to this subject matter please read at your own risk! 

The most dangerous love story ever told.

⛲️⛲️⛲️

C h a p t e r T w e n t y n i n e : The Molestation

👠👠👠

L O D G E

"Long time no see Veronica," He smirked. I was cuffed to the bed wondering where Archie was.

"Get me out of these fucking cuffs you bastard!" I growled.

"Do you remember the last time we saw each other?" He asked completely ignoring my demands.

"Just shut the fuck up already and get me out of here!"

"I believe it was at that party. And we were having our intimate moment until... Your little Archiekins came and ruined the fun," He stated with a death glare.

"Archie..." I mumbled under my breath. Then it hit me, "What the hell did you do to him?"

"Oh, Ronni-"

"Don't call me that!" I growled.

"Ok then, 'Veronica'. If you want to know what I did to him why don't I just show you," He corrected. He then signalled two other men who were standing in front of the door to get out. Seconds later I heard muffled noises that I couldn't make out. The door opened revealing Archie with a beaten-up body and tied up hands.

"Archie!" I cried.

"Ronnie!"

"Alright shut up. I don't wanna hear your little romantic reunion!" Nick yelled. They put Archie on the chair that was directly facing me and tied him up.

"What are you going to do to him?" I gave a death glare while trying to stay calm.

"Mmm. I think you mean to say, 'what am I going to do to you?'," He smirked taking off his coat. I was scared for my life but I wasn't showing it. I just had a determined look to get out of here with Archie and I safe.

👑 👑 👑

C O O P E R

"Mr. Svenson!" Jug and I shouted in unison, "Mr. Svenson!"

"Ms. Cooper? Why are you yelling my name at twelve o'clock in the morning?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Mr. Svenson, you need to hear this!" Jug stated.

"Earlier today Veronica and I got poisoned with fizzle rocks except more deadlier. I wanted to know how fizzle rocks found its way into my water so I checked the camera footage from our laptop and get this! The person who poisoned our drink was-" Before I could say anything else another alarm went off. The same one that went off earlier except to S.P.I.E.S headquarters instead.