Prologue

Hey guys!! My first fanfic ever! Get ready for a drama,cliche ridden story..Thank you if you're reading this, you're awesome.I don't think I'll be able to manage a scheduled updating but I will try not having one year gap between each upload haha.
Comment,vote and please do tell me if u have some ideas or corrections. Will be real thankful for that. Ciao!
Let's begin!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a story about one of the most amazing people I've ever met.And maybe some people would say that I loved him too much.It's about an incredible guy who changed my mind about everything I thought I knew and maybe I helped change his world too. Oh,I guess this isn't the time to be modest. I'm pretty sure I changed his world.
This isn't your run-of-the-mill fairy tale.
I wasn't the kind of girl to fall so deeply and irrevocably in love.
I'm Jennifer Camryn Hardy and this is an account of how I ended up falling for a boy who made me believe love is anything but conventional. It's something you have to fight for and never, EVER give up on,as I've learnt. 

We might have had our share of difficulties but we sure as hell made it.

Because real and true love? For those lucky enough to experience it, is extraordinary.