1. Wooyoung x San

Story plot: Where Wooyoung accidentally sprains his ankle during a performance but ignores it. He doesn't want to be a burden to his boyfriend and the rest of the group by asking for help. Even though his ignorance can't last longer when he decides to show of a dance during a fan meeting.

All the boys ran backstage for yet another outfit switch. Wooyoung smiles as he watched his boyfriends outfit change. "Damn you look great in that outfit" causing San to blush slightly. "So do you babe."

Hongjoong smiled at the boys and tells them to hurry up a bit because the show is going to continue. 

As everyone gets in position for the HALA HALA performance, San and Wooyoung exchanged a cheeky wink. Wooyoung absolutely loves this performance. It gives him so much energy and he was ready to burn the stage down with his dancing skills.

Then the worst thing that could possibly happen, happens. Halfway during the dance Wooyoung slid across the floor and quickly jumped up. But when he jumped, he sure felt something snap in his ankle. Pain shot through his body but he couldn't and wouldn't stop. All Atiny who came to see them perform were not going to be let down because of his stupid ankle. So Wooyoung being Wooyoung pushed through the performance. The adrenaline that was rushing through his body was just enough to finish the stage. After they thanked all Atiny for coming out today they all walked backstage.

Wooyoung quickly sat down. Since the adrenaline rush was wearing off, the pain in his ankle was coming back. San walked over to him and wrapped his arms around Wooyoungs neck to kiss his cheek.

"You killed it on stage! I couldn't keep my eyes off you babe." San chuckled and Wooyoung forced a smile on his face. He couldn't let them know. All he could do was hope that the pain would be gone if he woke up tomorrow.

"Wooyoung are you okay?" Seonghwa asked as he walked over to the boys. "Yeah yeah I'm fine hyung don't worry. I'm just really tired." Wooyoung lied not wanting anyone to worry about him.

"How about we go back to the dorms, shower and get some rest? We have a fanmeeting tomorrow so we should all get some rest." Hongjoong stated as the others agreed.

--

After they all took a shower Wooyoung went straight to bed and rubbed his ankle. He could see it swelling and sighed. This swelling better goes down, I can't let the fans down tomorrow Wooyoung thought. 

After a restless night that contained a lot of tossing and turning he was woken up by knocking on his door. "Come in!" San entered the room and looked at Wooyoung with a worried expression. "I came to wake you up, we have to get ready for the meeting.. Is everything okay?.." he asked hesitantly. "Yeah everything's fine" Wooyoung lied. "You look tired, did you sleep well?" Wooyoung nodded and sat up on his bed to pull his boyfriend on his lap.

Being around San made everything a little bit easier. He knows he can always count on him, yet he didn't want to worry him. He cupped Sans face in his hand and kissed him softly. San leaned in kissing Wooyoung gently as he whispered "Seonghwa made breakfast baby". Wooyoung chuckled and kissed San once more. "We better get going then!" As San got off Wooyoungs lap, Wooyoung was able to stand up. He felt the pain shot through his body and bit his lip. "You go baby, I'll be right there!" San nodded and left.

Wooyoung jumped over of the bathroom to get some painkillers. As he took them with water he looked at himself in the mirror. Shit, was the only thought going through his mind. He took a deep breath and carefully walked to the table where the others were waiting for him. Luckily for Wooyoung, they were busy talking to each other so he quickly sat down and joined the conversation. After going through the plan of the meeting again they all got up to get ready.