chapter | 3

-edited-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

I was currently at the island with Lily and we were on our phones. Then Cam and Nash came into the kitchen in comfier clothes.

"So what's for dinner babe?" I asked.

"I'm cooking chicken enchiladas!" He said.

"Yay! We're going to eat good tonight bud." I said talking to my belly.

Don't laugh. It's not funny.

"You're cute." Cam smiled going on his knees, kissing my stomach.

"Thanks you're cute, too." I laughed.

•after dinner•

"Okay Bailee I need to talk to you, in private please." Lily said.

"Okay sure." I said grabbing her hand and walking to the backyard.

Our backyard now was really pretty. It had a pool and a slide attached to it, a trampoline, a basketball court, a grass area with a playground, and a deck with some furniture and a grill.

"So what's up?" I asked as we sat down.

"I'm... pregnant." She stated.

"What?! Yay!" I said.

"No! Shh. I don't think Nash wants a child right now!" She said about to cry.

"Hey calm down I'm pretty sure Nash would be ecstatic to have a child." I said trying to reassure her.

"But the thing is, I've been pregnant for 2 months." She said which made me loose my mind.

"OH MY GOSH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!" I said excitedly.

"No? What? And please quiet down!" She said.

"This means our kids can meet and get married and live happily ever after!" I said.

"Oh my gosh you're ridiculous." She said rolling her eyes and laughing.

"But it's true." I said smirking.

"Okay okay whatever let's just go inside before they get suspicious." She said.

"Okay come on." I said. We walked in and sat on the couch with the boys. I sat on Cam's lap while he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Everything okay?" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He still makes me go crazy at the littlest things after all this time.

"Everything is just perfect." I smiled pecking his lips.

"Hey can we crash here tonight? Looks like this one already did." Lily laughed pointing at Nash who was sprawled over the couch slightly snoring.

"Yeah no problem, but we're gonna go to our bed now. So take whatever you need okay? We'll be upstairs if anything goes wrong. Use the guest bedroom too if Nash wakes up." Cam smiled.

"Thanks you guys." Lily said snuggling into Nash. I winked and Cam and I headed upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and to the closet. I walked in and headed to my side of the closet. I chose some loose running shorts, and a loose tank top. I walked out to hear the water running.

"Babe? You in the shower?" I asked walking into our bathroom.

"Yup! Want to join?" He asked poking his head from the shower.

"Nah I think I'll run a bath." I said turning the water on, filling the bathtub.

"Okay suit yourself." He shrugged. I laughed and stripped. I felt eyes on me so I turned around.

"Yes Mr. Dallas?" I asked turning my head over my shoulder.

"You're gorgeous, Ms. Jacobs." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and got in the tub.

That boy is something else.