chapter | 29

-edited-

vote&comment!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

May 23rd; 10:22 am

•Bailee's POV•

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" I woke up to Jade jumping on our bed. I groaned slightly moving to my side. I think I'm on my period. Eh.

"Jade, princess, stop jumping please." Cam said sweetly grabbing her. I think he began tickling her because she started to laugh.

"Stop, stop, stop! Okay, okay I'll stop jumping!!" She giggled. He stopped and I turned back over facing them.

"Morning mommy!" Jade smiled lying next to my face. She grabbed my face pressing her little lips on mine.

"Ew, stinky morning breath." I said faking being grossed out.

"Hey! You have morning breath too!" She pouted. I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked. Jade looked at the clock and shrugged. Cam laughed and answered.

"9:11." He said.

"Oh, okay. We can eat breakfast and then we'll get ready for lunch." I explained.

"Is daddy coming too?" She asked sitting on Cam's stomach.

"No, not today princess. I'm going to go out with Uncle Nash." He said.

"Awh, okay." she pouted.

"What's for breakfast?" She asked clapping her hands together.

"Yeah, what's for breakfast Cam?" I asked copying her actions.

He laughed, "Let's go see what we have to make." He got up putting Jade over his shoulder. She started to laugh.

"Don't drop her, Cam, I swear." I warned.

"I won't don't worry." He said. I rolled my eyes and we headed downstairs. He kept making her laugh and giggle which was absolutely adorable.

"When you getting married?" Jade asked sitting at the island.

"Well we want to be married as soon as possible but it takes a while to plan everything hun." I said getting some good out from the fridge.

"What month are we going for?" Cam asked.

"I say like December 1st or something. I don't know but I like December. It's mine and Jade's birthday month." I smiled.

"Okay then that's what we'll shoot for." Cam said pecking my cheek and turning the stove on.

"When is your birthday mommy?" Jade asked.

"December 15." I said.

"That's," She paused to count on her hand, "five days before mine!" she said proudly.

"Wow! When did you learn to count?" Can asked making bacon.

"Mommy taught me. I can count to thirty now." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Nice job princess!" He smiled at her. I smiled and went on my phone. I opened Instagram and put the camera on.

"Jade look at the camera." I said. I smiled as she made a silly face. Her big brown eyes wide and her cheeks puffed out. I took the picture and laughed.

Instagram:

@baileerae: My Jade👑💛 @camerondallas

I put my phone down and decided to help Cam.

"Can I play my games on your phone mommy?" Jade asked.

"Go ahead. You remember my password right?" I asked.

"Yeah you and daddy's anniversary." She said.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Your password is our anniversary baby?" Cam asked poking my nose.

"Yes it is. 8/22/14 but since it's too long it's 0822." I smiled. I leaned up holding his face and pecked his cheek. I began to pull away when he pulled me back and kissed me. I smiled and pulled back and made my way to Jade.

"What are you playing?" I asked looking over her shoulder.

"Wait I'm making a dress hold on." She said moving to the side. I laughed and started to heat up a croissant. I put in another knowing Jade loves them. Cam made some pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast.

"Jade baby what do you want on your sandwich?" I asked getting the croissant with the tomatoes, cheese and Cam's breakfast foods next to me.

"The croissant, cheese, eggs, and bacon!" she said excitedly.

"Please!" She added. I nodded and made her sandwich.

"Want your usual on it?" Can asked making mine. I nodded and pecked his cheek. He smiled and began putting the contents on the croissant. I finished up Jade's and placed it on her Sofia the First plate. It was the absolutely cutest.

"Here you go hun, go sit at your table. I put on Sofia the First for you." I said.

She nodded, "Thank you."

"I'll be back." I said to Cam and followed a running Jade.

"Hey slow down. Don't drop your food please." I laughed. She giggled and sat at her little purple table and chair that was next to the coffee table. I walked to the TV as she began to eat her food.

"Do you want orange juice or apple juice today?" I asked.

"Apple please!" She squealed. I nodded and walked back to the kitchen to see a big bouquet of roses on the counter.

"What's this?" I asked.

"For saying yes." Cam said coming from behind the roses with my croissant.

"To what?" I asked.

"To marrying me." he smiled.

"Of course I'd say yes to you." I smiled grabbing my plate and putting it down. I grabbed his waist and crashed my lips to his.

"I love you." I mumbled in his lips.

He pecked me one more time, "I love you too."