chapter | 39

-edited-

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up in Cam's arms. I wiggled out of them and put my dress back on.

"Cam, babe, wake up." I said brushing through my hair a couple of times. He didn't seem to wake up so I leaned down to his face and grabbed the sides. I connected my lips to his and he widened his eyes before closing them and kissing me back. I laughed and released.

"You should keep waking me up like that." He said in his absolutely sexy morning voice. I rolled my eyes and handed him his pants and shirt. He changed and we drove back home.

"Let me text Lily." I said as we walked into the house. I pulled my phone out.

To: Lily🌸
Morning! When shall I pick up Jade?

I locked my phone and walked upstairs. I heard Cam in the shower so I stripped and knocked on the shower door.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"Round 2?" He said poking his head out and smirking.

"Uh, no. I can barely walk." I laughed getting in the shower. Once done with our shower I came out drying my hair and going to the closet. I decided on jeans with a plain white t-shirt and a flannel with the sleeves rolled up. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and added mascara and a little bit of eyeshadow.

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

From: Lily🌸
Whenever you'd like! They're eating breakfast right now.

To: Lily🌸
I'm gonna come right now is that okay?

From: Lily🌸
yeah totally

To: Lily🌸
okay

"Ready?" I asked Cam turning to him. He was wearing white t-shirt with black joggers and black vans. He nodded grabbing my hand.

"Wait, wait I forgot my rings." I said jogging back to the bathroom and grabbing my promise ring and engagement ring.

"Good thing you remembered." He smiled kissing my temple and we walked downstairs. We entered the car and drove to Lily's. We walked to the front door, ringing the doorbell. Lily answered.

"Hey! Come in." She greeted. We walked to the kitchen to see Jade and Ness talking to each other. Cam ran behind Jade.

"Boo." He said. Jade turned around.

"Daddy!" She smiled widely wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"Where's mommy?" She asked as Cam held her on his hip. He pointed towards me and she smiled again.

"Mommy!" She said getting down from Cam and running to me jumping into my arms.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too babygirl." I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Go thank Auntie Lily and Uncle Nash for letting you stay." I said. She jumped down from my arms and walked to Lily and Nash who were talking to Cam. I walked over and we all mingled before we left back home.

"Daddy can we get a dog?" Jade asked sitting at the island putting her chin on the palm of her hand.

Cam was currently helping me in the kitchen by washing dishes. I was making dinner.

"I don't know, did you ask mommy?" He said to her mirroring her actions at the island.

"I did. She said she would talk to you." She said looking at me.

"Well Cam, if you're okay with it I think a dog would be great." I smiled at them.

"Yay! Let's get one tomorrow!!" Jade smiled.

"That's fine with me." Cam said.

"Oh and we can get it some clothes at your pet shop mommy!" Jade said.

The shop was going great recently. I go in and out here and there once in awhile. Business is amazing.

"Dinner is ready." I smiled bringing out beef with greens and rice.

"Look who fell asleep." I whispered to Cam. Jade was passed out on the floor with a Barbie in her hand. Cam and I were just watching Friends while Jade played with her Barbie house. She looked so adorable.

"Should we go to bed now?" Cam asked yawning. I nodded and I turned the tv off while Cam was about to pick up Jade from the floor.

"Wait!" I whisper-yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"I want to take a picture of her." I laughed. He playfully rolled his eyes. I smacked his arm and pulled out my phone. I snapped a picture of her and Cam picked her up.

"Be careful." I warned him.

He gave me a 'seriously?' look and I shrugged. He picked her up and I took the Barbie from her hand putting it back in her dollhouse. Cam went upstairs while I stayed downstairs cleaning up the family room.

Once I was done I grabbed chocolate covered strawberries out of the refrigerator and walked upstairs. I went to Jade's room and kissed her forehead. I walked to our room and Cam was on the bed on his phone. I place the strawberries on my nightstand and walked to the closet changing into my pjs.

I came out and I sat next to Cam, offering him a strawberry. He opened his mouth and I fed him one.

"These are so good." I drooled.

"Yup." He said not looking up from his phone.

"What're you doing?" I questioned.

"Nash is texting me about my bachelor party." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and brought the strawberries back to the fridge. I came back upstairs and Cam put his phone down patting the spot next to him. I got in bed turning off my lamp. Cam his arm around my waist cuddling into me. He kissed my neck and pecked my lips settling back into my neck.

"Goodnight Bailee."