chapter | 38

-edited-

•Bailee's POV•

It's already 5:45 and I began to get ready for my date with Cam. He told me fancy so I skimmed through my closet. I wanted to look good for Cam tonight because ever since Jade was born I really haven't been wearing my more revealing items.

I finally found a dress that Hailee bought me for my birthday last year. I smiled. I brought it down from the hanger and put it in my bathroom.

I turned the shower on and waited until it got hot. I stepped in and cleaned myself. I shaved while in the shower. I stepped out with a towel around me. I dried off and began to blow dry my hair. Once done I started to heat my curling wand.

While that was heating, I began my makeup. My skin was working with me today so no concealer or foundation. I did mascara and began a light smokey eye. I added nude lip gloss and called it good.

The curling iron was heated so I began to lightly curl my hair. I didn't want it super super curly.

You may ask where Cam is. Well, he really wanted it to be like a date where he picks me up so he went to his mothers house and got ready there. He wanted to be cute.

Once done with my hair I put on black lace panties. The dress didn't need for me to wear a bra.

I got my dress and zipped it up. I put my engagement ring on and looked in the mirror. (Picture above)

I heard Cam open the door downstairs.

"Bailee! I'm here, you ready?!" He yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I said walking down the stairs with my heels in my hand and clutch in the other. He finally looked up and his jaw dropped.

"What?" I question looking down at my dress.

"Damn, you look- damn." He mumbled. I giggled.

"You look very handsome." I smiled at him walking to him putting my heels on.

"Thank you." He said grabbing my waist and gently placed his lips on mine.

"Come on." I giggled through his lips, grabbing his hand and walking outside. I locked the door and Cam put his arm around my waist.

He opened the door for me and I stepped in. I pulled my phone out and chose the camera. As Cam got in he turned towards the camera.

"Smile!" I shrieked. He smiled his beautiful smile and I smiled. I put white around the picture then opened Instagram.

Instagram:

@baileerae: Dinner date with this babe😍💙 @camerondallas

I posted and Cam started to drive.

"Where are we going?" I asked grabbing his free hand and locking our fingers together.

"Rochelle's." He said. (It's fake restaurant lol)

"Yum. But isn't that really expensive?" I questioned.

"I'm treating my fiancé tonight." He smiled.

"Thank you baby." I said pecking his cheek.

We arrived 10 minutes later and Cam opened the door for me. I hopped out and Cam wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked inside to the front podium thing.

"Hello welcome to Rochelle's. Did you make any reservations?" The man asked.

"Yes under Dallas." Cam answered.

"Right this way." He smiled. We walked through many tables and out to another room. There were a few other families and couples there but we were excluded a little more from them.

"Here are your menus and Fiona will be your server today. Enjoy." He said walking away. I opened the menu and skimmed to the dinner selections.

"Anything good?" I asked.

"Well yeah you." He winked.

"Sure." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Oh please you wanted it all this morning." He laughed.

"Whatever."