chapter | 17

-edited-

eight months pregnant

•Bailee's POV•

I groaned in bed. Jade was kicking all night.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as she kicked me hard.

"Bailee? What happened?" Cam said, frantically waking up.

"Jade is kicking me and it hurts like hell." I groaned crouching over.

"It's okay. Deep breaths." He said rubbing my back. I tried to calm her down by rubbing my belly. The kicking finally stopped 45 minutes later. Cam was still awake rubbing my back.

"Baby it's okay. You can go back to bed. Don't you have work tomorrow?" I asked. He had recently been staring in a new movie. I think he said he was going in to shoot tomorrow. I wasn't going to hold him back.

"No no it's okay, I do, but it's not until the afternoon." He said. I laid back down and cuddled into him.

"I love you." I said.

"And I love you Bailee." He said softly kissing my forehead before I drifted off.

•next morning•

"I'll see you later baby." I heard Cam whisper kissing my forehead. I woke up at 11:46 just as Cam was supposed to leave. He said he didn't want to go with my condition and all, but I convinced him and now he was leaving. I decided to go back to sleep since I didn't get much last night.

"Bye." I whispered. Then I fell back asleep.

•2 hours later•

I woke up and decided to text Hailee and Lily.

To: Sissy👭💕
Hellllooo wanna come over? Bring Loggie and Will too if you want. I'll text Lily and Nash too. Cam is shooting today

To: Lily🌸
Hey babe come over today? Bring Nash too. Will and Hailee are coming. Cam is shooting today

I locked my phone and sat up. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. After, I brushed my teeth and hair. I changed into leggings and one of Cam's shirts. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and my phone finally buzzed.

Sissy👭💕: yeah! we'll be over in 30

Lily🌸: hey bby💋 and yes we'll be over in 10

I smiled and walked downstairs. I walked to the backyard and to the grill. I decided to have a grill day today. I walked back inside and grabbed some hamburger patties and cheese. I set them on a tray and brought it outside.

I started the grill and waited for it to heat up. I went back inside to get the utensils, plates, napkins, plastic cups, soda and water.

I placed everything where it needed to be and put some burgers on the grill. The doorbell rang and I yelled for them to come in.

"Bailee?! Where are you?" Lily asked.

"Backyard!" I yelled.

"Hey Bail- woah woah woah do you need help? Nash go help her!" Lily said frantically. Nash came over and watched over the burgers.

"Thank you." I smiled hugging Nash.

"So, what's her name?" I asked feeling Lily's stomach.

"Vanessa Elizabeth Grier." Nash smiled.

"Awh, that's too cute." I cooed.

"BAILEE!!" I heard Hailee yell from inside.

"In the backyard!" I yelled back. Logan came running outside and immediately came towards me.

"Auntie BAILEE!!" He screamed hugging my legs.

"Hi Loggie." I laughed crouching down to kiss his forehead.

"Hey Bailee." Will said coming in holding hands with Hailee.

"Hey Will." I smiled hugging him.

"How is she in there?" He said.

"She's great. One more month." I squealed. He laughed and went to say hi to Nash and Lily.