chapter | 35

-edited-

May 24; 9:16 am

•Bailee's POV•

Cam finally came downstairs and sat down next to Jade.

"You doing okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah a little better." She slightly smiled.

"Hey Cam?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Do you have to go on set today?" I asked.

"No, so I can stay here with Jade while you go out and plan." He said.

"Okay, but one question." I said.

"Shoot." He said running his hand lightly across Jade's forehead.

"What shall our wedding colors be?" I asked.

"I think like a navy blue sorta color and white obviously." He smiled.

"I thought blue too!" I smiled. He laughed and pecked my cheek.

"I'm going to go get ready. I'm supposed to meet up with Lily and Hailee, we're going to go dress shopping with my mom and your mom." I smiled.

"Alright. Looks like we're having a daddy daughter day today Jade." Cam smiled at Jade.

"Yay!" She smiled yawning a little. She went over to Cam and sat on his lap. I walked upstairs and brushed my teeth and hair. I put my hair up into a messy bun and did my makeup. A little concealer, mascara, and a little eyeliner. After my makeup I changed into my outfit for the day. (Picture above)

I slipped on my brown leather sandals and headed downstairs. It was 9:56 and I was supposed to be picked up at 10. Just then Hailee texted.

From: Hailee👭💕
I'm outside now with Lily, mom and Gina.

"Hey I'm going to go now, but Jade do you wanna say hi to Auntie Lily and Hailee and Nana and Grandma G?" I asked.

"Okay." She smiled. Cam picked her up and we walked outside. Cam came next to me and whispered, "You look gorgeous." I smiled, blushing and pecked his cheek.

"Ah, ah, ah you missed." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips a little longer. I opened the front door and we walked to the driveway. Everyone came out of the car and over to us.

"Hey there lovebug!" Gina said smiling going to Cam and Jade.

"Hi Grandma G." She smiled burying herself into Cam's shoulder a little more.

"Awh, what's wrong?" My mom asked.

"She has a fever so Cam's taking care of her today." I said.

"Oh feel better sweet pea." My mom said kissing her cheek. Gina did the same.

"How's my baby doing?" Gina asked Cam.

He smiled, "I'm doing good mom." He pecked her cheek.

"Okay good. Well, we should head out now." She smiled.

"Ready for some tears?" My mom asked.

"I guess." I smiled.

"Oh and is Sierra coming?" I asked as we all climbed into the car.

"Yeah she's meeting us at the dress store." Gina said.

"Okay cool." I smiled. Cam and Jade were on the driveway waving as we drove off to the store.

"Shall I bring more out?" The lady, Rachel, asked. She's been very patient with us.

"Uh yeah this is is great but it doesn't feel right." I bit the inside of my lip. I walked into the dressing room and changed. I peeked my head out and saw everyone gushing over a dress Rachel had gotten.

"What?" I asked coming out in just the dress I wore today.

"I think this will be the one for you hun." My mom cried.

I took it and I stood there in awe looking at it. The dress was absolutely stunning. I tried it on and came out. I stood on the little stage thingy and looked in the mirror. I gasped and brought my hand to my mouth.

"It's- it's gorgeous." I smiled, crying.

"Oh sweetie." My mom teared up a bit.

"It's amazing." Gina gushed.

"It's the one for sure Bails." Hailee, Sierra, and Lily agreed.

"I know." I smiled. This is the one. It was definitely the best one I've seen today.

"Mom?" I asked.

"We'll take it." My mom smiled.

"Great." Rachel smiled. I walked back into the dressing room and grabbed my phone out of my purse.

To: Cameron💙
I found my dress!

From: Cameron💙
I can't wait to see you in it. Jade misses you by the way

To: Cameron💙
Tell her I'll be home soon and that I love her. How is she?

From: Cameron💙
I will and she's better. Her fever went down a bit.

To: Cameron💙
Good. I'll see you when I get back. Love you baby

From: Cameron💙
I love you too baby girl

I smiled and changed back into my clothing. I grabbed the dress and walked out. Rachel rang up the dress and put it in a protective clothing case. We brought it over to the van and headed to another dress store for the bridesmaids dresses.