chapter | 11

-edited-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ultrasound day

•Bailee's POV•

I jumped on Cam shaking him awake even though it was a little too early to get up. It was 7:05 when my appointment was at 10:00.

"Wake up Alexander! We have an ultrasound to get too!!" I screamed excitedly. He groaned and rolled over putting his head under his pillow. I glared and got off of him. I almost slipped on the carpet, seeing that I had socks on and the carpet was smooth. I grabbed the blankets and ripped them off of him.

"Bailee!" He groaned coming out from the pillow.

I groaned and walked out. Why isn't he excited? He should be excited. He was going find out the gender of his baby soon. How could you not be excited?

I marched off going down the stairs. I walked to the laundry room and started a load. I usually clean when I get frustrated. I grabbed the dirty clothes that were in the basket and started the water. I put made the load colors and put the detergent in.

"Bailee?" I heard Cam say. I rolled my eyes and kept going.

"Bailee? I'm sorry baby. I'm just tired that's all." He said in the doorway of the room. I ignored him and kept putting clothes in.

"Bailee? Come on please? I love you." He said.

I finished putting the clothes in and turned to him. I angrily pushed past him and walked off.

"Babe come on I hate when you're mad at me." He pouted. I walked to the dishes and turned the water on. Cam's arms wrapped around my waist and he started to place little kisses on my neck. I grabbed the towel that was hanging and threw it at his face.

I can't myself. This is the pregnant, moody, bipolar side of me right now. Why am I making this frustrating?

I groaned loudly and walked to our room. I walked in and grabbed clothes for the day. I walked to our bathroom and started the shower. I heard Cam get in the bathroom and he started brushing his teeth and shave.

He walked out and to, my guess, get changed. I finished my shower and stepped out in a towel. I walked in the room and Cam was changing. I dropped my towel down and put my undergarments on. I wore a Michigan State sweatshirt with black leggings along with brown leather boots. I tied my hair in a bun on the top of my head. I grabbed my purse and headed for the door.

Cam ran ahead of me and opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Not long after he grabbed my arm.

"What?" I said sternly.

"Please don't be mad baby. You know how I am in the morning. I can't go through the day knowing I made you upset. I'm really sorry baby. You and this baby mean everything to me. Please." He pleaded. He was now holding my waist and his forehead was on mine. I slightly smiled and looked up into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you." I said and kissed his lips. He smiled into the kiss as I pulled away.

"Come on lover boy. We have an ultrasound to get to!" I squealed excitedly. He laughed and grabbed my hand leading us to the car. We got in and headed to the hospital. I was on my phone when Cam put his hand on my thigh. I smiled and grabbed his hand. I started to play with his hand until we finally arrived. I kissed his hand and got out of he car. He grabbed my hand we headed inside.

"Hi we're here for a doctors appointment. For Bailee Jacobs?" Cam asked.

"Yes Bailee Rae Elizabeth Jacobs with Dr. Marshall at 10:00. Take this paper down the hallway, and take the elevator up to floor 4. It will be the second door on the left ." She smiled.

Cam coughed when the receptionist said my middle name. No one knows that that is my actual middle name. My full first name truly is Bailee-Rae. My middle name is really Elizabeth.

Now Cam knows.