chapter | 12

-edited-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

We walked to the elevator and to the fourth floor. We put the paper in the A compartment as soon as we came to the waiting room. I sat down and Cam wrapped his arm around my waist kissing my forehead.

"So Elizabeth huh?" Cam smirked.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"It's cute." He said.

"Yeah, sureee." I dragged.

"It is. In fact it's sexy." He smirked.

"Stop being inappropriate." I laughed. He laughed again and we got called.

"Ready baby?" Cam said standing up.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled and we walked to the door.

"Okay I'm going to put a gel on your stomach and we'll be able to see your baby on the screen." Dr. Marshall said.

"Ok I see your baby. He or she is not fully developed but definitely in there." He said pointing out a small lump. I couldn't help but cry.

"I'll leave you two alone and come back with the baby's gender." Dr. Marshall smiled and walked out.

"There's our baby." Cam said kissing my head.

"Yeah." I smiled. A few minutes later, Dr. Marshall came back.

"So did we want to know the gender or surprise?" He asked.

"We want to know." I smiled.

"Ok well you're having a ... girl." He smiled.

"Congratulations!" He smiled. He cleaned the gel and left us to be.

I looked at he pictures of our babygirl and smiled.

"We're having a girl." I smiled up at him.

"Jadelynn?" He asked.

"Definitely." I pecked his lips and we exited the building.

"Oh my gosh you know what?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes baby?" He laughed.

"We can buy baby stuff now!!" I said.

"Well want to go now?" He asked.

"Can we pleaseee?" I pouted.

"Of course baby." He said. I squealed and we headed to the car.

We arrived at Baby's'R'Us. I got out and we got one of those scanner things. Well we actually are gonna pay and get them. Both of our parents are actually helping out a lot. So that helps.

"Awh, look how cute these are." I awed. It was a super cute onesie that said, 'I'm cute. My mom is amazing. My daddy is LUCKY.'

"This one is better." Cam smirked holding up another onesie.

It said, 'My daddy says I'm not allowed to date until monkeys fly out of his butt.'

I laughed and put them both in the cart. We ended up getting a crib, a changing table, green and pink paint, more clothes, a stroller, baby toys, a baby carriage, burp towels, baby bottles blankets, pillows, and a rocking chair etcetera.

"How will be bring all of this back with us?" I questioned Cam.

"They're shipping it for us." He said.

"Yay!" I cheered.

We paid and ended up spending under 2,000 dollars. We walked out to our car carrying the little stuff that we could carry.

"So what now?" I asked as Cam helped me in the car.

"Oh wait I need to text Lily!" I said grabbing my phone. I brought the camera up and took a selfie with Cam.

Me: Its a girl! (picture)

She replied almost immediately.

Lily💘: Awh! Omg so happy😍 Congrats you two😚

Me: Thanks babe😘

Lily💘: Of course❤️

"Want to go home and start decorating Jade's room?" Cam suggested.

"Definitely." I smiled.

We drove home and Cam and I waited for the delivery truck to arrive. They came about 2 hours later. Cam actually took a nap. He was super tired. I was too, but didn't tell him so he could rest.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer. I signed some papers and tipped the guys. I'm surprised Cam hadn't woken up from the guys bring stuff in. After another 2 hours they were finished.
I sat on the couch and waited for Cam to get up. It was about 4:35 now and I was watching Red 2. Cam finally came downstairs when it was 4:54.

He came down rubbing his eyes with sweatpants and no t-shirt. Holy abs.

"Morning sunshine." I laughed.

"Hey baby." He said with a raspy voice.

Holy shit, his voice.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked going over and pecking his lips, wrapping my arms around his bare torso.

"Great." He said pecking me back.

"The guys came with the baby stuff." I said walking to the family room.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" He said following me.

I walked to the TV turning it off. I turned around to see him sitting on the couch running his hand through his hair. I sighed and straddled his waist.

"What's wrong baby?" I said.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He said.

"That's what you're upset about?" I said.

"No it's 'cause you let me sleep. I want to help you throughout this whole process and you let me sleep." He said disappointed and worried.

"Awh, baby, you know you do everything you can do and I just wanted you to rest a bit." I said kissing his neck.

"Okay okay. But seriously don't do that especially because you're sitting right on top of me." He laughed.

"Do what?" I asked innocently kissing behind his ear.

"Stop." He dragged. I released and laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Weird place to end but oh well lol ;)