chapter | 9

-edited-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"What do you need?" The waitress asked.

"Bailee calm down." Cam mumbled.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Yeah I need you to lay off of my boyfriend." I snapped.

"That's your boyfriend?" She asked unbelievably.

"Yes that's my boyfriend." I snapped once again. She laughed.

This bitch.

"Bailee calm down. People are getting worried." Cam said.

Okay what the hell? Is he really siding with her?

I threw my napkin on the table and walked off.

"Bailee!" Cam yelled after me. I tried to walk as fast as I could. Of course that didn't work out too well.

"Bailee!" Cam yelled once again. He caught up to me, but I kept walking. He sighed and came in front of me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"What's wrong? Why did you have to do that to that girl?" He asked.

"Why? Are you fucking kidding me right now Cameron?" I asked angrily.

"Baby please she-" He tried.

"Don't call me that. Just take me home." I snapped.

"Bailee I'm sorr-" He tried again.

"Take. Me. Home." I stated firmly.

"Tell me why you're mad." He said. I groaned loudly and walked past him heading to the car. He ran up to the car and opened the front door for me. I went to the back of the car and opened the door sitting in the back. I slammed the door too. He ran over to the drivers seat and buckled in.

"Bailee I'm sorry." He said looking at me. I looked out of the window. He sighed and started the car.

Why was he sticking up for her?

We arrived at the house and I quickly left the car going straight upstairs.

"Bailee do you need help?" He asked.

"No." I grumbled going up.

He caught up and came to the door with me. I stepped in and looked at him. I slammed the door in his face locking the door. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into some more comfortable clothes and slipped my slippers on. I got in bed and went on my phone. The screensaver was of me and Cam when we were 18. It was the football game where he asked me out.

I smiled, but it faded. Ugh why does pregnancy giving me these hormones? I've been such a bitch to Cam. I know he wouldn't have done anything with her. It was the hormones.

Ugh.

I unlocked my door and quietly walked downstairs. I heard the TV playing and I walked to the family room. Cam was asleep on the couch with his phone on his chest. I guess he knew I wouldn't let him sleep with me tonight.

I kissed his forehead turning the tv off. I snuggled with him on the couch and we both fell asleep. Even though it was probably 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Now it's time for a nap.