chapter | 16

-edited-

Hello beautiful people! Sorry it's short :(

••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Cameron's POV•

I woke up with body parts all over me. I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Bailee sprawled on top of me. Her arm was wrapped around me, her leg tangled with mine, and her head was on my chest. I kissed her forehead and laid back down.

Should I wake her? Eh, probably not.

I tried wiggling out of her grip, but she just snuggled closer to me. I laughed slightly.

"Stop laughing, I'm trying to sleep." She mumbled in my chest.

"I want to make you breakfast though." She immediately let go and just grabbed a pillow to cuddle with. I got out of the trampoline and walked to the house. I was shirtless and it was cold.

When I got inside I began working on a croissant sandwich for her. It's her favorite as you can tell.

When I was almost done, I felt arms wrap around my waist. Her hands were warm against my cold, bare stomach. She kissed my shoulder and let go sitting on the island.

"Morning baby." I said going in between her legs.

"Morning." She yawned.
She's literally so damn cute.

"You're too adorable." I gushed pecking her lips.

"Awh, thank youuuu." She replied pecking my lips longer.

"We're here b*tches!" I heard Lily yell. Bailee and I looked at each other and I helped her down the counter.

We walked to the living room and saw Lily and Nash with McDonald's.

"I love you. But Cam's making me a croissant sandwich." Bailee smiled hugging Lily.

"What are you talking about? This is for me." She said.

"Well then." Bailee said hugging Nash.

"Damn you guys have like the same belly." I said. They really did.

"I know! Our children are going to marry each other and live happily ever after." Bailee said excitedly.

"Well is yours a boy?" I asked Nash.

"Nope it's a girl." They said. Bailee frowned.

"Damnit." She pouted.

"It's okay baby they can be best friends." I reassured her.

"I guess." She said pecking my lips.

"Cool. I'll make your sandwich now." I said going back to the stove.

"Lily let me show you our baby room!" Bailee said and they went upstairs.

"So Nash how did she tell you?" I asked.

"Well she kind of rambled and then it just came out." He said.

"Were you freaking out?" I asked.

"To be honest no. I was really excited. And I think I'm gonna propose soon." He smiled.

"What about you huh? When are you gonna pop the question?" He asked.

"I don't know. But soon. Definitely soon. Maybe after Jadelynn is born." I shrugged.

"Oh Jadelynn? Wow. I haven't even discussed baby names with Lily. I should probably do that." He laughed. I laughed and the girls came back in.

"Is my sandwich done?" Bailee asked excitedly.

"Yes baby it's done." I laughed giving it to her. She immediately started eating and Lily got her food out. I made Nash and I some sandwiches and we all ate together.

"Hey babe?" Lily asked Nash.

"Mhmm?" He said.

"We need to think of baby names too. Bailee and Cam already know." She said.

"I know. We'll discuss later." He reassured her.

"Good." She smiled.