chapter | 31

-edited-

Bailee's dress for lunch is above or on the side.

•••••••••••••••••••••

May 23rd; 11:35 am

•Bailee's POV•

"Jade let's go sweets!" I yelled. She came running out of the den with Tiger and her sunglasses. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the front door.

"Which sandals?" I asked her. We each have a shoe rack. All of her tiny little shoes and sandals were on the rack.

"These." She said getting some lavender sandals with white polka dots on them. She really has a good sense of style. I was wearing a nice dress with my white heals and a white handbag. My hair was down in its natural straight state. The only makeup I put was mascara.

"Mommy why do you always look so pretty?" Jade asked. I blushed and looked at her.

"I'm not the pretty one here. It's all you sweets. You look beautiful in dresses." I smiled.

She blushed, "Thank you." I pecked her lips and put her in her carseat. I decided to then text Hailee.

To: Hailee👭💕
Cheesescake Factory! dress fancy shmancy

I locked my phone and started the car. I backed out and headed to the nearby mall. I turned the music on and the first song was Blank Space by Taylor Swift. This was Jade's favorite right now.

"Mommy! Turn it up!" She yelled dancing in her seat. I laughed and turned it up more. She bobbed her head and lip synced. My phone buzzed and I asked Jade to read it.

"Auntie Hailee said , "Yes we will be there! Love ya!" She said.

"Thank you sweets. You can play some games if you want." I said and focused my attention back to the road.

"Daddy texted!" Jade yelled.

"Okay give me my phone please." I said as we pulled to the mall parking lot.

From: Baby💋
hey baby just checking on you. what're you guys up to?

I selected the camera.

"Jade look here. It's for daddy." I smiled at the phone. She smiled her cute little smile.

To: Baby💋
{pic of Bailee and Jade} Cheesecake Factory

From: Baby💋
you both look gorgeous. wish I was there.

To: Baby💋
I wish you were here too

From: Baby💋
I got to go but I'll see you soon love you💕

To: Baby💋
love you too

"Mommy come on! I see Auntie Hailee!" Jade said unbuckling herself.

"Okay okay I'm getting out. Hold on Jade. Wait please." I stated. She stayed still and waited for me. I got out of the car and to her door. I opened it and unbuckled what she didn't. I picked her up and placed her down.

"Let me get my purse and we can go." I told her. She nodded. I opened my side again and grabbed my purse. I closed it again making sure to lock the door.

"Hold my hand. We're going to cross the street." I said. Jade grabbed my hand and we walked to the entrance. We walked inside and Hailee was talking to the hostess. I walked to them and Hailee came behind me. She was wearing a navy blue flowy dress with black wedges.

"Hey Bails!" She said hugging me. I felt something on her stomach. I let go and held her stomach.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She blushed and smiled.

"Awh!! Another addition!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah. We're supposed to find out the gender in 2 months."

"Yay!" I said.

Does telling them I'm engaged beat pregnancy? Eh we'll find out.

Just then Lily came in with Ness. Lily was wearing a white bralette dress like mine but longer, with a black leather jacket cardigan thing and black heels. Ness had her white sunflower dress on and little brown leather sandals.

"You guys look amazing!" Lily said.

"You too. You look gorgeous." I said hugging her.

"You look very pretty Ness." I complimented.

"Thank you. Hi Jade!" She said to me and then ran to Jade.

"Hi Ness." Jade said hugging her.

"I can take you to your table now." The lady said coming to us. We nodded and followed her to a nice round booth. I sat down with Jade to my right and Ness to her right. To my left was Hailee and to Ness's right was Lily.

"So you gonna tell us what this news of yours is?" Hailee asked skimming the menu.

"Okay well, I'm getting married."