chapter | 25

-edited-

Jade: age 3

•Bailee's POV•

"Jade! come here please Daddy's going to work now!" I called.

"Daddy!!" Jade came running from the family room, still in her purple elephant pjs.

"Hey princess." Cam said as Jade ran into her arms.

"Don't go." She whispered.

"I'll be back before you know it babygirl." He said letting go.

"Daddddyyyyy don't goooo." She pouted. He laughed and started to kiss all over her face.

"Okay, okay stoooop." She giggled. She crossed her arms and stomped back in the family room.

"I'll see you around 5:30." Cam said to me.

"Don't gooooo dadddyyyy." I pouted.

"Awhh come here baby." He said bringing me into him.

"Don't go." I whispered. He playfully rolled his eyes and leaned in. His lips met mine and they moved in sync. They molded perfectly with mine. I smiled into the kiss and he let go kissing my cheek.

"See you soon. Bye Jade!!" He yelled. You could hear a faint 'love you!' in the back. I walked over to the living room to see her singing along to Lion King as it played, while she played with Barbies.

"Want some lunch baby?" I asked.

"I'm not a baby I'm 3." She pouted holding out three fingers.

"Okay, okay come on what do you want for lunch?" I asked.

"Grilled cheese!" She shrieked.

"We'll come on want to help me?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She came over and grabbed bread, butter and cheese. She placed it on the island as she grabbed a chair. She began to put butter on the bread. I started the stove putting oil on the pan.

"Bread?" I asked facing her.

"Bread." She said handing me the bread. I let it cook for a while, while I faced back at her.

"Do you miss daddy?" She asked.

"Of course I do." I said.

"Are you guys married?" She asked.

"No. Why? Do you want us to be married?" I asked curiously.

"Yes because Auntie Hailee married to Uncle Will and Logan keep bragging." She pouted.

"You know he does it because your his baby cousin and he's just teasing you." I laughed.

"I'm NOT a baby mommy!" She yelled.

"I know, I know. But don't ever yell like that again got it?" I said.

"Okay sorry." She said.

"Cheese?" I asked.

She took one out of the package and handed it to me. "Cheese." She said. I put it on the bread and let it melt.

•after lunch•

"How many minutes for daddy to come home?" She said. We were currently on the couch writing. I'm trying to get her to write more.

"When we're done here we can get ready and go see daddy on set yeah?" I asked as she wrote a story. I told her to write about the day she went to the park with Hailee and Logan.

"Yeah!!" She screamed happily.

"Ok finish this then we'll go brush our teeth and change." I said getting up and stretching.

"How do you spell slide?" She questioned.

"Sound it out first." I said crouching down.

"S-sl-l-li-d-e?" She asked writing it down.

"Good job pumpkin!" I said kissing her forehead.

"Like it?" She asked holding up her picture and story.

"Love it. Now come on, so we can go see daddy." I said.

"Okay!" She said running to the stairs. She darted upstairs and into her room. I laughed and followed going into her room.

"Let's go brush our teeth." I said in her doorway. She nodded putting down a dress. We walked into my room and in the bathroom. We brushed our teeth.

"Go change now ." I said shooing her. She skipped off and I chose my outfit. (Picture above)

I did my makeup and walked to Jade's room to see she was choosing from her closet.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"My red shirt that I like and my white shorts!" She pouted.

"Okay, let me look." I said. I grabbed it and handed it to her. (Picture above)

She changed and I started to braid my hair. She finished and I began brushing her hair.

"Want me to do anything with your hair?" I asked.

"Ponytail!" She said jumping up and down. I laughed and tied her hair up. We walked downstairs and grabbed our shoes. She put her white sandals on and grabbed her stuffed dog, that had some type of stripes on it. She named it Tiger when she was around 2 and a half.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded. I grabbed her hand and we headed out. I locked the front door and we walked to the car. I buckled Jade in and we drove to set.

"Is Nessa gonna be there?" She asked playing with her dog in her car seat.

"I don't know I'll call Auntie Lily okay?" I asked. She nodded and I called her putting it on speaker.

"Hi Auntie Bailee!!" Nessa screamed through the phone.

"Hey Ness. Are you visiting your daddy on set today?" I asked.

"Yeah we're here already. Can I talk to Jade?" She asked.

"Sure thing Ness." I said handing the phone to Jade. They had a conversation which was too cute. She ended up talking the whole ride there until she ended the call and started playing on my phone.

"We're here." I said. She squeaked and gave me my phone.

Time to surprise her daddy.