chapter | 26

-edited-

•Bailee's POV•

"Jade, look there's daddy. Go up to him." I said pointing towards him as he was sitting on a chair on his phone.

"Daddy!" Jade screamed. Cam's eyes lit up.

"Princess!" He smiled widely as he picked her up kissing her little lips. He put her on his hip slightly tickling her.

"Where's mommy?" I heard him ask. She pointed me out as I walked towards them.

"Hey baby." Cam said kissing me softly.

"Ew, cooties." Jade scoffed. I laughed and pecked Cam's cheek.

"I missed you daddy." Jade pouted.

"I missed you too princess." He smiled and pecked her cheek.

"You guys want to go in my dressing room?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded and Cam put Jade down.

"Wait Bailee." Cam said. I turned around.

"Hey Mallory?" Cam asked a girl.

"Yup?" She asked.

"Can you take my daughter here to my dressing room?" He asked. She nodded.

"Jade, baby, mommy will be right behind you. I need to talk to her real quick okay?" I asked. She nodded and let go of my hand.

"Hey Jade! I'm Mallory, but you can call me Mal." Mallory smiled at Jade. The walked off.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Come with me." He said. I nodded suspiciously and he grabbed my hand. We walked to a different building and the lights were off.

"Cam what are we doing here-" He turned the lights on and I was shocked.

The set looked exactly like our high school football field. There were bleachers and everything.

"What is this and why does it look exactly like our high school field?" I laughed.

"Just follow me." He said. I nodded and we walked to the middle of the field. He grabbed my hands.

"So you know when I first asked you out on the field?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I asked having know clue as to what was about to happen.

He got down on his knee. I gasped and put my hand to my mouth.

"Bailee Rae Elizabeth Jacobs, ever since that day I've known that I'd love you forever. Here we are. Still loving each other like we did that day. After my stupid mistake I realized I couldn't bare being without you ever again. I need you in my life. You always seem take my breath away at everything you do. You're the most gorgeous person I know inside and out. I never want you to leave my side. So, Bailee, will you marry me?" He asked taking the most gorgeous ring out.

"Yes." I said sniffling and hugging him.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my hair.

"I love you too." I cried into his shoulder. He let go wiping my tears and gently placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss.

"Shall we go back?" I asked.

"Mhm." He nodded. He put his arm around my waist as we walked out. I leaned my head against his shoulder admiring my new ring.

I'm his fiancé.

"Like it?" He asked.

"Yes, it's beautiful." I smiled at him.

"Not as beautiful as you Mrs. Bailee Rae Dallas." He gushed.

"Oh, please. And I like the sound of that." I winked.

He laughed, "Me too."

I can't wait to marry this man.