chapter | 36

-edited-

Happy New Year guys!!

I hope you all have been enjoying my story. It's been really amazing to write this story. Keep reading!!

••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

We had just got finished with our shopping and our early dinner and I'm on my way home. We all ended up at a bar and I may have gotten a bit drunk. My mom and Gina were sober ones who drove us: me, Sierra, Hailee, and Lily. Me, my mom, Gina, and Sierra were left in the car. Sierra was passed out but I was wide awake basically giggling the whole ride.

"Mom, I'm gonna call Cameron. Did you kn-know he's my beautiful and sexy ass fiancé?" I giggled.

"Yes honey I'm aware of your fiancé." She laughed. I dialed Cam's number and he picked up right away.

"Hey baby. What's up?" He said.

"What's up handsome?" I giggled.

"Baby, are you drunk? Who's driving?" He asked.

"Babyyyy, I'm not druuuunk. I think you are." I said as I hiccuped.

"Get home safe baby please." He said.

"I ammm. Is Jade awake? I wanna talk to h-her." I said.

"She's asleep baby girl." He said.

"Awh shucks. Oh look! I'm at my house now! Bye!" I yelled into the phone.

"Bail-" I hung up and raced out of the car.

"Bailee-Rae!" My mom called after me. I turned around and blew her a kiss.

"Bye mama! I love you! Where's Cameron?" I said turning around stumbling to the door. He opened the door and studied me.

"What?" I giggled.

"Come on let's get you inside." Cam laughed.

•Cameron's POV•

Scarlett, Bailee's mom, came inside as well with Bailee's dress, as I helped Bailee settle down a bit. Scarlett waved and I waved to her and my mom.

"Cammyyyy." Bailee whined as I helped her to our room.

"Yes baby?" I asked as she stumbled into our room.

"Can you just like fuck me right now?" She giggled tracing her fingers on my chest.

"Not now, baby, you're drunk." I laughed taking her fingers off of my chest.

"But you're so sexy and I just want to touch you all over." She growled into my ear nibbling the skin behind my neck.

"That's really tempting baby girl, but you need to change and go to bed." I said.

"Ugh why are you so complicated?" She pouted crossing her arms and stomping. I laughed.

"Come on princess let's go get you changed." I said holding her hand and dragging her to the closet. She kept resisting and giggling.

"Come on Bailee you need to get in your pajamas." I said.

"My feet hurt. Carry me." She said falling on the floor. I swear she's really funny when she's drunk.

"Okay." I sighed carrying her bridal style. Once I stepped inside the closet I heard her faint snores. I laughing internally and set her on our bed. I took her sandals and bracelets off. I flipped her over and unzipped her dress. I went back into our closer getting her flannel and my boxers.

I came back in to see her sprawled out on the bed. I laughed and made my way to the bed. I began to carefully change her clothes. I then grabbed her outfit from today. I brought it downstairs to the laundry room and put it in the dirty pile.

I made my way back upstairs and plopped on the bed. I turned the lamp off and pulled the blankets up over Bailee and I. She stirred moving in closer to me and wrapped her arm around my torso. Her leg tangled with mine as she snoozed off.

I gently brushed through her hair and kissed her forehead. She slightly smiled and I smiled closing my eyes. I drifted off cuddled with Bailee.

"Goodnight baby girl."