chapter | 20

-edited-

December 17th

•Bailee's POV•

Three days.

Three days until Jadelynn-Mae Kara Dallas is born.

She's been kicking and I've been having cramps more often. I mean duh, three days is so little. She's getting ready to come out.

"Cameron." I groaned turning over to him. He was totally passed out, mouth open snoring loudly. I was surprised I didn't wake up because of that. I groaned once again because he was still fast asleep and Jade was kicking even harder.

"Cameron." I groaned again. I shook him a bit and he just closed his mouth groaning and turning over.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!" I yelled groaning.

"Huh? What? Are you okay baby?" He groaned sitting up frantically.

"Jesus took you long enough." I sighed laying back down in pain. He chuckled before pulling me into him. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me whispering cute nothings in my ear.

•3 hours later; 12:07 pm•

"Caaaamm." I moaned.

"Yes baby?" He asked coming in the living room.

"Cuddle with me." I said putting my arms out. He chuckled and plopped on the couch with me. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his bare chest.

"Can you believe you're going to be a father?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Yes. I've been wanting to see my baby ever since we found out you were pregnant." He whispered kissing the top of my head.

"Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Absolutely." He smiled. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Want to go out for lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah! Let's go to Macaroni Grill!" I exclaimed.

"Okay let's go get ready." He laughed helping me up off of the couch.

"This will be hard." I sighed going up the stairs holding my stomach as Cam held my back and my hand.

"It's okay. I got you baby." He reassured. I smiled and we made it up. Once in our room I changed in a cute maternity moose/reindeer sweater, leggings, boots, and grabbed my shoulder purse with it. (Picture above)

I brushed through my hair and tied it into a loose ponytail. I decided against makeup today because I was too lazy to.

"Ready baby?" I asked coming out to see Cam in jeans, a grey shirt, and black vans. He nodded and we headed downstairs. It took longer than usual. We got in the car and headed to the mall. He placed his hand on my thigh as he was driving. I smiled and grabbed his hand playing with his fingers.

"Do you ever see us getting married?" I asked curiously.

"Of course babygirl, soon, very very soon." He smiled. I blushed as my stomach fluttered. I love him so damn much.

"I still have the promise ring." I smiled looking at my finger.

"I noticed. You always have it on." He smiled.

"Of course. It's special to me." I smiled. He smiled as we parked. He came over and opened the door for me. I got out slowly and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

"Hi welcome to Macaroni Grill. Two?" The lady asked.

"Yes." Cam smiled.

"Of course, right this way please." She escorted us. We got seated and I skimmed through the menu. Everything looked delicious.

"See anything good? Oh wait I know what you're going to get its the Car-"

"Carmela's Chicken." I cut him off answering for him.

"You always get that when we come here." He laughed.

"It's that good." I licked my lips.

"Jade likes it too." I smiled rubbing my belly.

"I bet she does." He smiled. We ordered our food and drew on the paper on the table. Instead of cloth on their tables, they have paper and lay out crayons for us to color on.

It's fun to be honest.