chapter | 27

Hey so I didn't want to ruin the whole marriage thing so I'm showing you the ring now lol

So yeah that's what it looks like!

Chapter 27!

••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

We walked back and I went straight to Cam's dressing room. When I came in she was playing with Cam's phone on the couch.

"Mommy!!" She said running to me.

"Hey cutie." I said hugging her.

"When is daddy done?" She asked.

"Not until later sweets." I cooed.

"What's this?" She asked looking at my finger.

"Well Jade, mommy and daddy are going to get married." I smiled at her.

"What?! Yay!" She said clapping her hands together. I laughed as she yawned.

"I'm tired." She yawned again.

"Take a nap babygirl." I said pulling her into my lap. She yawned again and drifted off. I stroked her hair kissing her shoulder. Her head was on my left shoulder, her head facing outwards, her arms by her side, and legs wrapped around my stomach.

Around 4:15 Cam came in running his hand through his hair.

"Hey baby. Is she asleep?" He asked.

"Yup. She's been knocked out for about 30 minutes now." I laughed rubbing her back.

"Okay. We can go home now." He said. I nodded and got up putting Jade on my other shoulder.

"Want me to take her?" Cam asked.

"No it's ok-" Jade stirred lifting her head up.

"I want daddy to carry me." She whispered to me. I nodded laughing a bit and handed her to Cam. He positioned her the same way and she stirred.

"Go back to sleep princess." He whispered. He grabbed my free hand as we walked out. We said goodbye and headed to the cars.

"Should I just put her in the car seat in my car?" He asked.

"Yeah it'll be easier. I'll see you at home." I said pecking his cheek.

"Hey you missed." I laughed and kissed his lips.

"Better." He mumbled against my lips. I laughed and pulled away. I walked to my car and got in started the car. I got home in 30 minutes. I waited by my car for Cam. He parked next to me and got out. He opened the back seat, carefully picking Jade up.

"I'll get your stuff just go put Jade down." I said. He nodded and gave me his keys. I grabbed his backpack and locked his car. I walked to the door and stepped in. Cam came down the stairs.

"Is she out?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think it may be because we went to Disneyland yesterday." He laughed.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"But hey we get the night together until she wakes up." He smirked.

"I believe we do." I smiled innocently at him.

"Come here." He laughed. I walked toward him. He closed the gap and picked me up; I wrapped my legs around him. I laughed and kissed him grabbing his face. He walked us to the couch, sitting down with me straddling him. I deepened the kiss and tilted my head. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I gladly opened my mouth his tongue sliding in.

He ran his hands up and down my sides. He hands found their way to my ass and he squeezed lightly making me moan. Cam smirked into the kiss and laid me down on the couch. He got on top of me and attached his lips to me again.

He let go and started kissing my neck. He sucked all over until he found my sweet spot. My hands ran through his hair, gripping it. I moaned as his teeth nipped at my skin, then blowing on my now new hickey. I brought him back up to me and kissed him hungrily.

I flipped us over me now sucking on his neck. I found his sweet spot immediately as he let out a deep groan. We were about to kiss again when we heard Jade.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She yelled from somewhere. I sighed and put my head on his chest.

"Let's go." I said getting up and walking to the stairs. Jade was at the top with Tiger pouting. Her brown locks all messed up and her purple elephant pjs wrinkled.

"What's wrong buttercup?" I asked

"I had a bad dream." She pouted.

"Want me to get daddy?" I asked. She nodded and Cam came behind me. We walked up to her and Cam picked her up putting her on his hip.

"Tell me what happened so it doesn't come true." He said looking at her. She nodded and began her story. Cam kept nodding in acknowledgement and kissed her forehead.

He's such a great daddy.