chapter | 8

-edited-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"Baileeeee."

"Baileeeee."

"Bailee wake up!" Cam screamed in my ear.

"Asshole! I'm trying to sleep! Get the fuck out!" I yelled hitting him with a pillow.

"Don't cuss in front of the baby." He said calmly.

"Get out now." I said sternly.

"No." He challenged.

"Don't push it Alexander." I challenged back.

"You're cute when you're sleepy." He flirted kissing up my arm.

"Stop." I said getting under the covers more.

"You're adorable." He said kissing my forehead that was peeking from the covers. I giggled a bit and then pushed him away. I rolled to my side and tried to go back to sleep.

"You're hot." He whispered kissing behind my ear.

"Stoooop." I groaned getting up and walking to the bathroom. I locked the door and curled up in the bathtub.

"Bailee open the door." He said knocking.

"Will you leave me alone and let me sleep?" I questioned.

"No." He said. I scoffed and laid back down. I heard a door open.

How did he get in? Damnit. I forgot the closet is connected to the bathroom. I quickly closed the curtain without him noticing.

"Bailee? Where'd you go?" He asked. I giggled and heard him shut the door. I slowly opened the curtain and he was standing at the sink taking a selfie. I giggled and walked over. I came behind him and tippy-toed to kiss him on the cheek. His face turned and his lips met mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I smiled into the kiss, but he didn't pull away. He put his phone down and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck turning my head to deepen the kiss. His tongue grazed my lower lip asking for an entrance. That caused me to pull away and smile. I began to walk back to the bedroom.

"Hey come back." He pouted.

"Why?" I asked turning around.

"I need to finish what I started." He smirked. I walked back to him and kissed his forehead.

"Not now. There's children here." I said rubbing my now hungry stomach. He pouted but lifted my shirt and kissed all over my stomach.

"Okay okay! It's starting to tickle now!" I laughed pushing him away.

"I'm hungryyy feed us babyyy." I dragged out.

"Kiss me first." He smirked puckering his lips. I leaned in and kissed his lips. We stayed that way for a while until I pulled away. He smiled and began to walk away. I caught up to him and he placed his arm around my waist helping me down the stairs.

"What's for lunch?" I asked sitting on the island counter.

"Let's go out." He stated coming between my legs.

"Okay help me back upstairs?" I asked. He laughed and nodded. He grabbed my waist again and we headed back upstairs. I walked to my closet and chose a cute t-shirt dress. Hailee bought me a bunch of cute maternity clothes so this dress was perfect.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and bridged through my hair. I loosely braided my brown hair and started my makeup.

Meanwhile Cam was in the shower. He came out with a towel barely draped around his torso. You could totally see his v-line which I could not take my eyes off of.

"I feel violated." He stated wrapping his arms around my stomach kissing my cheek.

"Oh please." I scoffed.

"What? You were staring." He mumbled. I scoffed and continued with my mascara.

"Why with the makeup?" He asked.

"Because." I said going to eyeliner. He laughed and began to strip.

"Cameron!" I yelled putting down the eyeliner and covering my eyes.

"Babe. Don't even right now. You've see a dick before." He said behind me. I opened my eyes and smacked him in the arm for his inappropriateness.

"Ouch." He said rubbing his arm. I actually did hit him pretty hard.

"Don't cuss in front of the baby." I smirked mocking him from earlier. He just laughed.

"Well I'm done how about you?" I asked going into the closet again to choose some white sandals.

"Let me choose a shirt, I mean unless you want me to go out like this." He smirked. He was shirtless, and flexed his muscles.

"Yeah, no. I don't need thirsty whores drooling over you." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's okay baby." He said pecking my cheek and choosing a grey hoodie. He was wearing a white v-neck under his hoodie, khakis, and black vans.

He grabbed my hand and we got down the stairs. I grabbed my purse on the way out and we headed to the Santa Monica pier. We blasted music on the way there and sang horribly. When we arrived we immediately went to a restaurant at the end of the pier.

"Hi I'm Leslie. I'll be your waitress for today." She winked bending over to place the menus down, which basically meant showing off her cleavage.

"What can I get you to drink?" She asked.

"I'll have water please." I said.

"For you sir?" She asked flirtatiously.

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper." He stated.

"Anything for you baby." She winked again.

"Excuse me?" I asked frustrated.

Don't ever mess with pregnant women.