chapter | 18

-edited-

•Bailee's POV•

It's gotten darker and we've all eaten. Will made a fire and settled back down with Hailee who was holding a now passed out Logan. He's too adorable.

Nash and Lily were snuggled up on one of the couches under a blanket. I was just sitting by myself under a blanket enjoying the fire. I decided to text Cam. It was already 8:48.

Me: hey baby. where are you? I thought you'd be home by now?

I set my phone down.

"So what's her name?" Will asked.

"Jadelynn-Mae Kara Dallas." I smiled.

"When is she due?" Lily asked.

"December 20th." I responded.

"Oh my gosh Vanessa is due the 22nd!" She said excitedly.

"This is so cute." Hailee smiled at us.

"I know right?" I laughed.

My phone buzzed.

My baby💘: I'm almost there. traffic. see you soon baby

Me: I can't wait to see you. I miss you. btw Hailee, Will, Logan, Nash, and Lily are here

My baby💘: I miss you too baby I'll be home soon

I locked my phone and snuggled next to the armrest.

"Everyone staying over tonight?" I asked yawning.

"If we can, yes?" Hailee asked with Lily nodding.

"Yeah of course." I smiled resting my eyes.

•Cameron's POV•

I parked in our driveway and got out. It was a long day of shooting and I'm exhausted. I grabbed my backpack and got inside the house.

I didn't see anyone in the living room, but saw the fire from outside of our French doors that lead to the backyard. I set my backpack down and headed outside.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

I looked over at Hailee who was snuggled up to Will and had Logan sleeping in her arms. Lily was asleep in Nash's arms. Bailee was asleep on the other couch.

I slightly laughed and walked over to her. I brought her in my arms and she stirred.

"Go back to sleep Bails." I whispered in her hair kissing her head.

"I love you." She whispered drifting off to sleep as I kissed her forehead.

"You guys should take the guest room. Lily and I will put a mattress in the bonus room." Nash said to Will and Hailee.

"You sure?" Hailee asked.

"Yeah no problem." Nash reassured. They nodded and Will took Logan from Hailee. They walked inside as Nash put the fire out. Then he grabbed Lily.

"Night." Nash said.

"Night." I said as Nash smiled and brought Lily inside.

I got up and carried Bailee. I slowly made my way up the stairs without waking or disturbing Bailee. I made it to our room and made my way to the bed. I lifted the covers and placed her gently in bed. I walked to the bathroom and stripped taking a nice quick shower. I dried then changed into my pajamas. No shirt, just sweats.

I got in bed and sighed running my hands through my hair. Bailee rolled over and put her arm around me cuddling into me. I stroked through her hair and then rubbed her back as I fell asleep with her.

It's been a long day.