chapter | 40

-edited-

Should I make this one long book or make a third book? Comment please! Sorry it's short :(

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

6 months later; November 26, 2014 (the previous chapter was May 26)

•Bailee's POV•

Today was my bachelorette party and Cam's bachelor party. We were at the Marriot hotel in San Diego. There's a cute little church down the street where the ceremony will be held. Then, the reception will be at the hotel.

Jade was with my mom and Gina right now. Ness and Logan are also with them. They're hanging out at Seaport Village.

I'm getting married in 5 days.

"Babe?! The limo's here!" Cam yelled from the hotel room. I fixed my dress and my hair and we got in the elevator to go downstairs. (Picture above)

"You look gorgeous." Cam smiled pecking my lips.

"You look handsome." I said gabbing his hand. We walked outside and I saw two limos.

"Which ones mine?" I laughed.

"Uh, I don't know." He said. Just then Lily poked her head out of one.

"Hey! Let's go!" Lily yelled and I laughed. Cam walked me to the limo.

"I'll see you when I get back okay? Don't have too much fun." Cam said hugging me.

"Yes Cam." I playfully rolled my eyes. He laughed and kissed my lips one last time.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

I came into the limo to see Lily, Hailee, Sierra, Mara, Mia, Kendall my cousin, and Sofia. (Remember Sofia? She's Bailee's high school friend)

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Okay ladies, tonight we're going to some fun." Hailee smiled. Lily handed me a glass of wine and everyone raised their glasses.

"To Bailee!" Lily smiled. Everyone cheered and the limo took off.

•after the partying•

I stumbled into my hotel room drunk off my ass. I saw the bathroom light on with the door closed, the shower was on.

"Camerooooniiii?" I yelled.

"Babe?" He said.

"I'm inside the hotel room now!" I said.

"I can tell." He said coming out with the towel draped on his hips.

"Stooooop." I said covering my eyes stumbling backwards.

"What? Baby, are you drunk again?" He said uncovering my eyes.

"Duhhhh." I laughed.

"Okay well do you want to change?" He asked.

"Yeah I probably will but cover your eyes." I giggled pointing at him.

He rolled his eyes going back into the bathroom. I took my dress off changing into one of Cam's flannels with my underwear under. Cam came back in with just basketball shorts on.

"I'm so pumped to get married." I slurred going to the mini fridge. I grabbed a bottle of wine and opened it.

"Me too Bails. Wait, what're you doing?" He asked as I started to drink the wine.

"I'm thristy." I said drinking more.

"Baby, stop drinking. You're not gonna like tomorrow morning if you do." He laughed.

"I'm fineee baby." I giggled pecking his lips. He grabbed the bottle from my hands and put it back into the fridge.

"Come on let's go to bed." He cooed.

"Fineee but o-only becauseee you're, like, so hot and you're shirtless." I giggled grabbing his hand and jumping on the bed. He laughed and joined me kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight baby." was the last thing I heard before passing out in his arms.