chapter | 30

-edited-

vote&comment please!

•••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"Hold the roses." I said to Cam taking my phone out. He grabbed them and his his face in them poking his eyes out.

Twitter:

@baileejacobs:🌹😍 @camerondallas

I pecked his cheek and grabbed my food as Cam trailed behind me with his. We sat down at the couch putting our food on the table. Jade was very into her show as we dug in our food.

"Thank you for breakfast Cam." I said melting in my sandwich. He laughed and got up.

"I have to call Nash." He said and walked away. I nodded.

"Can Ness come over today?" Jade asked as the TV went to commercial.

"Well actually we're going to lunch with Auntie Hailee, Lily and Ness." I said getting my phone.

To: Lily🌸
I'll see you at 12:00 for lunch?

"You done sweets?" I asked. Her plate was empty besides crumbs and a piece of bacon. She nodded and I grabbed her plate. I walked to the kitchen and placed it in the sink, making sure I ate the bacon before. I walked back to the couch and took a few more bites in my sandwich. Then my phone buzzed.

From: Lily🌸
sup babe and yeah sure. shall we go to Cheesecake Factory? dress fancy shmancy?

To: Lily🌸
yeah! fancy it is. see you💜

From: Lily🌸
love you😚 lol just noticed our children including Logan are all cousins😂😂

To: Lily🌸
haha just realized that too😂

I locked my phone when Cam came back in.

"Hey I have to go. Nash is on set now. He said our director needs to start early today. I'm going to get ready." Cam said eating the last few bites of his food and going into the kitchen and to our room.

"Awh, does daddy always have to go?" Jade pouted.

"Sorry cutie. Daddy has to work. And in a few days I have to go to work, but good news is you'll get to come with me." I smiled.

I never really continued with the singing. I still do. Like when I put Jade to bed sometimes or when someone asks me to. I recently had opened my own little pet supplies place, basically like a Petco. I've already hired some people and we open in a week.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly. I nodded and she did a little happy dance.

"Come on silly let's go upstairs." I said. She got off the coffee table and walked to the stairs.

"I bet I can beat you up he stairs." Jade smirked.

"Challenge accepted. I'll go over there and you there." I said pointing to each set of stairs.

"Ready. Set. Go!" I said and she bolted up the stairs. I let her go ahead of me and she made it up there before me.

"Ha, ha you lose." She boasted.

"Boo." Cam said scaring Jade.

"AHHH!" Jade screamed.

"Ha, ha I scared you." Cam mocked.

"Hey, it's not nice to scare people." Jade pouted.

"I'm sorry, but is it nice if I tickle you?" Cam said picking her up and tickling her. She squealed as she got picked up and I laughed as Cam ran into our room.

"Mommy help!" Jade said laughing.

"Yeah mommy help!" Cam said. I laughed and began to tickle her also.

"Nooo, stoooop!!" Jade laughed.

"It hurts! It hurts stop please!" Jade giggled pushing our hands away.

"Okay okay." I said. She was breathing really hard catching her breath. Cam laughed and pecked all over her face. She smiled and laid there. Cam got up and came to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"I'll be home in a few hours. I'll text you when I'm on my way yeah?" He asked.

"Okay. Be back soon through. I don't like it when you leave me." I pouted.

"Awh you look so adorable right now. I'll be home as soon as I can. I love you." He said pecking my cheek.

"I love you too, but you missed." I smiled. He smiled and leaned in. I attached our lips and wrapped my hands around his neck. I released pecking him one more time.

"I'll see you soon, now go before you're late." I laughed. He smiled.

"Bye my princess." He said blowing a kiss to Jade. She got up from the bed and jumped to him. She wrapped herself around him as he crouched down.

"Don't go daddy." She whispered as she closed her eyes shut and squeezed him.

"I'll be home soon princess." He said hugging her just as tight.

"I love you daddy." She smiled letting go and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you too princess." He smiled. He walked out of the room and Jade ran out to her room.

"Mommy can you get something for me please?!" She asked.

"Yes what is it?" I asked in the doorway of her room.

"That outfit. Please." She said pointing to her tan paisley dress. I grabbed it handing it to her. She changed and I put her hair in a cute messy bun.

"There." I said.

"Thank you." She smiled and ran downstairs.