chapter | 19

-edited-

•Cameron's POV•

I woke up to feel nothing by me. I sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching. I grabbed my phone to see it was 10:00. I got up out of bed running my hand through my hair a couple times. I walked downstairs to see Lily, Nash, Will, Hailee, Logan, and Bailee in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Morning everyone." I yawned.

"Morning sleepyhead." Bailee laughed coming over to me.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

"Great, you?" She replied pecking my cheek.

"Good, and you missed." I smirked. She laughed and pecked my lips softly.

"No PDA there are children here!" Nash exclaimed covering Logan's eyes.Everyone laughed and Bailee joined.

"Oh you mean this?" I asked kissing Bailee all over her face. She laughed and pushed herself off of me. I let go of her and walked to get a plate. I placed pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon on there with a cup of orange juice. I sat down with everyone and we ate together.

"So we have news." Will and Hailee announced. We all looked in their direction.

"We're getting married!" Hailee said putting her hand out. (Ring in picture above)

"WHAT?!!" Bailee screamed excitedly.

"Congrats man." I smiled at Will.

"How did I not notice your ring?! It's beautiful?!" Bailee said looking at her finger.

"Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous!" Lily smiled.

"Yeah he proposed on our anniversary which is November 22." She smiled. It was November 30.

"Will." Bailee awed and dragged his name out.

"Do you guys have a date yet?" I asked.

"We're going for sometime in April." Will explained.

"Yay!" Bailee said excitedly.

"Damn baby, you're really excited aren't you?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Duh! I loooove weddings." She smiled.

"It's true. We had to go to each and every wedding there was in our family. She was always the flower girl." Hailee laughed. Bailee smirked and smiled.

"Awh are there any pictures that I could see? I bet you were a cute baby." I smiled.

"Were?" She questioned.

"Sorry, you're always cute." I smiled poking her nose and then kissing her forehead.

"What I thought." She said facing back to Hailee. Bailee groaned rubbing her stomach.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. Jade's found my ribs again." She said groaning again.

"Shhh you're okay." I said rubbing her back gently kissing her head several times.

"I think we need to head home now." Lily said.

"Nash and I want to finish up Vanessa's room." She added.

"Alright, I'll walk you guys out." I said.

"Yeah I think we'll go too. Logan was invited to his friend Leila's birthday party." Hailee smirked.

"Awh that's so adorable." Bailee smiled as we all walked to the front door.

•1 hour later•

Bailee and I were currently on the couch watching some random TV shows. We were mainly talking to Jade.

"Daddy loves you." I whispered kissing her stomach.

"Mommy loves you too." I said kissing stomach again.

"Hailee, Will, and Logan love you." I kissed her stomach again.

"Nash and Lily love you." Another kiss.

"Your grandma and grandpas love you." Another kiss.

"Sierra and Brent love you." Another kiss.

"Cam you're tickling me." Bailee laughed. I kissed her stomach one last time before sitting back up next to her and kissing her lips.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too baby." She smiled and grabbed my hands bringing back on the couch. I sat down bringing her into me. She wrapped herself around me like a cocoon.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Very." She responded breathing heavily on me.

"Take a nap baby." I whispered before I heard her little snores. I kissed her head and snuggled into her too.

I slowly drifted with her in my arms.