chapter | 14

-edited-

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up with no one next to me. It was quiet so I walked downstairs to see Cameron and Grace eating breakfast.

"Morning princess." Cameron said getting up and walking over to me.

"Hi." I said walking the other way to get the waffles that were on the table. He followed and wrapped his around my stomach.
I got out of his grip and walked out of he kitchen.

"She's just moody don't worry Cam." I heard Grace say.

Hell yeah I'm moody. Moody because you're here practically throwing yourself at my boyfriend.

I walked to the backyard and ate my breakfast on the
trampoline. I don't know, I felt like sitting in it.

My phone buzzed.

Lily💘: Hey babe want to go baby clothes shopping? For me and you?

Me: Of course! You tell Nash?

Lily💘: Yes

Me: aaaand??

Lily💘: He's totally supporting me :)

Me: Awhhh, that's too cute.

Lily💘: Yeah. Okay well I'll be over at 10 yeah?

Me: Okay cool see you soon

"Bailee?" I heard Cameron say. I looked up from my phone and just looked at him.

"Did I do something?" He said.

"Well the fact you went behind my back to go to lunch with your "childhood friend" and tell her she could stay here without even telling me. I think nothing's wrong with that." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"Look I'm sorry. I should've told you. I just didn't know if you'd agree and she really needed a place and-"

"Just don't. I'm going out with Lily. You can have fun with your friends. I'll be home when I'm home. Don't wait up." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I walked in the house and to the room. It was 9:47 so I started getting ready. I changed into a white loose tank top that flowed over my belly. I paired it with leggings and a flannel. I braided my hair and walked back down the stairs.

I went outside just as Lily got here. I got in her car and we drove to a little café in town.

"So how is Nash?"I asked.

"He's good. Great actually he is being offered a movie part." She said excitedly.

"That's amazing!" I cheered eating my food.

"I know, but how's Cam?" She smirked. My smiled turned to a frown.

"We're okay I guess." I rolled my eyes sighing.

"What happened?" She said.

"He invited a girl to stay at the house without even asking me. He's completely kind of ignored me, well I ignored him too, but that isn't the point. He went behind my back and now I'm just mad. Especially since pregnancy gets me emotional." I explained.

"Well I think you just need a little break from Cam, maybe just clear your head. He'll come around." She said. I sighed and went over to hug her.

"You're literally the best friend I've ever had." I smiled.

"Awh, love you boo." She said.

"Love you too babe." I said just as a buzzing noise sounded. Lily picked up her phone. She began talking to Nash.

"Hey baby.... Really?..... Okay...... Yes I'll do that ..... That's so sweet! ..... Okay bye baby I love you." She said.

"What?" I questioned finishing my croissant sandwich.

"We're going home now come on!" She said excitedly.

What was she planning?