chapter | 37

-edited-

•Bailee's POV•

I woke up with an excruciating headache. I sighed and sat up.

What happened last night?

I shrugged it off and began to get up. Cam's arm was around me and I tried to free myself.

"Mmm." He groaned hugging me tighter. I leaned down and pecked his forehead putting his arm to his side. I got up feeling dizzy. I got to the bathroom and smelled my breath.

Nasty.

I immediately brushed my teeth. Twice in fact.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I heard Jade scream in the bedroom. I walked back out pulling my hair into a bun. I saw Jade jumping up and down on the side of Cam shaking him to wake up. Cam was still sound asleep.

"Jade honey what's up?" I asked holding her shoulders from jumping.

"I had a really good dream." She said plopping down on the bed. I sat next to her and listened.

"I had a dream that we got a dog." She shrieked.

"Really now? Do you want a dog?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now I do. They're so cute and fluffy." She smiled hugging herself. I laughed.

"Well I will talk to daddy about it okay?" I asked.

"Okay!" She beamed. Cam woke up rubbing his eyes and yawned, stretching.

"Daddy!" Jade yelled sitting on his lap kissing all over his face.

"Morning baby girl." He said returning her kisses. My phone started to ring and I picked it up. It was Lily.

"Hey Lily what's up?" I asked.

"Auntie Bailee! It's Nessa!" Ness said.

"Hey Ness what's up sweetie?" I asked.

"Can Jade come over to my house today?" She asked.

"Let me ask her." I said.

"Jade, sweets, do you want to go to Ness's house today?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said clapping her hands together. I nodded.

"She said yes. When do you want us to come over?" I questioned. I could hear her shuffle around and ask Lily.

"My mommy says at 10:30 is that okay?" She said. It was 9:07.

"Okay we'll be there! I'll see you later sweetie love you." I said.

"Love you too Auntie Bailee." She said. I locked my phone and noticed no one was in the room anymore. I walked downstairs to see Cam and Jade talking in the kitchen.

"Bye sweetie I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said.

We were dropping Jade off now and Cam and I were in our car saying bye. Jade wanted to sleep over and Nessa obliged.

"Love you mommy!" Jade said waving to me.

"I love you too." I smiled at her.

"Bye daddy!" She said.

"Bye my princess." Cam blew her a kiss and we drove off. Cam grabbed my hand and kissed my palm.

"I want to take you out tonight." He smiled.

"You do?" I smirked.

"Mhmm. It's settled." He smiled. I nodded and leaned over kissing his cheek.

"I can't wait to marry you." He smiled.

"I can't wait either." I said. We arrived home and I got out heading inside. I plopped on the couch and sighed. Cam came in and sat on my lap.

"Cam. Get off." I laughed.

"Nope. You missed earlier." He said tapping his puckered lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed his neck going up to his jawline. I kissed the side of his lips and finally kissed his lips. He kissed back hungrily and I pushed him down on the couch going on top of him. He pulled back and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Save this for tonight baby." He whispered seductively in my ear pecking my lips and getting up leaving me hot and bothered.

"Tease." I mumbled. He laughed and rolled his eyes making his way to the laundry room.

"Have any dirty clothes babe?" He yelled from the room.

"Uhmm." I walked upstairs to our hamper in our bathroom and checked it. I grabbed my delicates and brought them to the laundry room.

"Here." I said handing my hamper full of bras and stuff. He smirked taking a piece of one of my lingerie items.

"You're so immature." I rolled my eyes going out of the room back to the kitchen. I heard him chuckle and start the laundry.