chapter | 5

-edited-

double update today maybe?

•••••••••••••••••••••••

•Bailee's POV•

"Bye baby, have fun!" I smiled and waved to Cam. He ran over and gave my belly a kiss.

"I love you and I'll see you tomorrow baby." He said kissing me one last time before driving off with Nash and Lily. I sighed and walked back into the house. Hailee should be here any minute. She was supposed to be here around 12. I asked her to come visit. She didn't oblige. I sat on couch rubbing my belly.

"You know, you're going to have so many people in this world who love you. I love you, daddy loves you, all of your aunties and uncles love you, all of your grandma and grandpas love you and basically everyone. You're going to have such a fun time in this life. I can't wait until you get here so I can hold you and kiss you." I smiled.

*ding dong*

"Coming!" I yelled.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Hailee and her son, Logan.

"Hey Hails. Hey there Loggie," I smiled hugging Hailee and Logan.

"Hi auntie Bailee!" He said excitedly.

"He was excited to see you." Hailee laughed.

"Awh, I wanted to see my favorite nephew." I said guiding them inside.

"I'm your only nephew, Auntie Bailee." He said in a matter-of-factly. We all laughed.

"Bailee your house is beautiful!" Hailee said walking into the kitchen sitting at the island.

"Hey Loge why don't you play with the toys in the toy bin in the family room. SpongeBob is playing." I smiled at Logan.

"Okay! Can I mommy?" He asked.

"Go ahead baby." She smiled kissing his forehead.

I can't wait to do that.

"So how's the baby in there?" She asked excitedly, holding my little stomach.

"Everything is great. He, or she, is healthy and I'm so excited Hails!" I said.

"Awh. I'm so happy for you and Cam." She said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Where's Cam?" She asked.

"He went out, but I had I practically persuade him to go. I had some cramps a few days ago and he didn't want to leave me." I laughed.

"That's too cute. Will was like that too. Whenever he had made plans, but wanted to cancel, I told him to go and to not worry about me." She laughed.

"I feel bad now. I never got to be there for his birth." I frowned.

"Hey it's totally okay Bailee. You had bigger things going on in your life and I'm never going to hold that against you." She said hugging me.

•12 hours later•

Hailee and Logan decided to stay. Logan was asleep in the guest room upstairs. I was staying up waiting for Cam to come home. I should probably sleep, but I want to see him before I sleep again. Hailee sat there next to me on her phone. A few minutes later I heard a car pull up. I waited on the couch for Cam to come in.

"Just wait. He has a key." I told her.

"Okay." She said.

We heard the door open and heard footsteps. But it sounded like he wasn't alone. I turned the volume down from the TV and heard heavy breathing.

What the hell?

I got up and so did Hailee.

"Do you hear that?" I asked walking slowly towards the door.

As I walked in, I saw Cam making out with some blonde bimbo.

He's drunk. Great.