chapter | 28

-edited-

May 22nd; 8:38 pm

•Bailee's POV•

After Cam and I talked to Jade, she eventually fell asleep as Cam told her a story. We tucked her in and left her room turning the light off. I closed her door and sighed. Cam laughed and grabbed my waist. I wrapped my arms around him putting my head in his chest.

"Let's cuddle. I need a cuddle right now." I mumbled in his chest.

"Okay." He said kissing the top of my head. We walked into our bedroom. I untied my hair and made my way to the bathroom. I began taking my makeup off while Cam started to shower.

"Baby?" Cam asked from the shower.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Join me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He entered the shower as I stripped. We cleaned ourselves and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the closet. I changed in Cam's flannel and black spandex. I let my hair air dry and turned the tv on. I sat down on the bed and put on Friends. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.

"Cam take a photo with me!" I yelled to him. He was in the bathroom. He came out in sweats with no shirt. I walked to the full length mirror and held my phone up. I made a stuck my tongue out squeezing my eyes shut as Cam hugged me from behind kissing my cheek.

Instagram:

@baileerae: always making me laugh☺️💘 @camerondallas

I posted the picture and jumped on the bed. I decided to call Hailee and Lily.

Calling: Hailee👭💞

"Hey." She said.

"Hey Hails. Want to go out for lunch tomorrow? I have some news." I said.

"Yeah! Will and Logan were gonna have a father, son day anyways. See you soon Bai, love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said.

Calling: Lily🌸

"Hey Bails. What's up?" She said.

"So, I'm gonna have lunch tomorrow with Hailee and I wanted you to come. I have some news." I said.

"Sure! Can I bring Ness?" She said.

"Of course! She's included in this too." I said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." She said.

"Bye." I said ending the call.

"Who was that?" Cam asked.

"I called Lily and Hails for lunch tomorrow. I'm gonna tell them about us and you should tell Nash and your parents and stuff soon." I smiled at him.

"I will. I'll do it tomorrow." He said lying down on the bed. I laid down next to him cuddling into him. I intwined our legs and put my head on his chest. I ran my hand up and down his toned stomach.

"Stop, it tickles." He giggled. I laughed and kissed his chest.

"You know I love you right?" I asked.

"Yes." He dragged the word out, stroking my cheek as I looked up at him.

"Good." I smiled as he smiled leaning down

"Good I love you too." He said finally attaching his lips to mine. We stayed like that for a couple seconds and I smiled into the kiss.

"Do you ever want to have another baby?" I asked laying my head back on his chest running my finger in random shapes on his stomach.

"Of course. I want to have as many children as we can." He said rubbing my back. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. The last thing I heard was,

"Goodnight babygirl."