chapter | 21

-edited-

December 19th

•Bailee's POV•

It's 1:56 in the afternoon.

My water hasn't broke yet. I just really want her out of me. This is very painful.

"Baby, you okay?" Cam asked.

"No." I mumbled. We were on our bed. Cam was on his phone sitting against the headboard and I was lying down groaning for like the whole afternoon and morning.

He put his phone down and got out of bed coming over to the side of the bed facing me. He squatted and started to rub my belly.

"Shhhh you're okay. I'm right here." He soothed. I groaned again. Here comes another contraction.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed. I held onto Cam's hand, squeezing.

"Get her out of me." I groaned squeezing again.

"It's okay baby. She's gonna be here soon. Relax." He cooed.

"Cam I need her out of me now." I groaned furiously.

"Bailee I need you to relax she's not due until tomorrow she'll be here soon baby." He tried calming me. Which did help. I breathed out and sighed.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Hey nothing to be sorry about. You're about to go into labor. I'm here to help you get through all of this. In fact, I'm going to call your sister and Lily over okay?" He asked.

"Call my parents and yours too. She may be coming early." I said.

"Okay just stay right here." He said and got up with his phone. I sighed and sat up. Once I got up. Water came down.

Shit.

"CAMERON!!!" I yelled frantically.

"Yes what happe-" he froze and noticed the water on the floor.

"Shit." He said. I chuckled and walked toward him.

"Get the bag we packed yesterday. And help me down the stairs." I said breathing heavily and rubbing my stomach.

"Okay okay." He rushed.

"Baby you need to calm down too." I laughed. He laughed and grabbed the bag helping me walk. We managed to get down the stairs and walked out the door to the car.

"I'll call Lily and the others." I said as Cam started to drive.

To: Lily🌸
dude my water broke go to Kaiser like now.

From: Lily🌸
What?! Okay okay. We're on our way. Bye love you

To: Lily🌸
love you too

To: Sista sista👭💕
my water broke Hailee get to Kaiser like now

From: Sista sista👭💕
OMG yay! Okay we're on our way. I'll call mom and dad

To: Sista sista👭💕
okay thank you

"Do you want me to call your parents?" I asked.

"Ahhhh!!" I groaned. Another contraction.

"No no it's okay I'll call them at the hospital." He said. I nodded and rubbed my belly. We arrived and Cam got out.

"I'll go get a wheelchair." He said.

"Okay." I said standing up out of the car. He came back running and I sat down in the wheelchair.

"Okay let's go." He said calming down.

•30 minutes later; 3:20 pm•

I am currently sitting on a hospital bed. I'm only 4 fucking centimeters dilated.

Cam is on the phone calling his parents and Sierra and Brent outside.

"Hello Bailee. You doing okay?" The nurse asked.

"Just dandy." I slightly smiled. She chuckled and nodded.

"Can you get Cameron please?" I asked before she left.

"Sure thing hun." She said. I saw her tap his shoulder and point to me. Cam smiled and came back in.

"Hey baby you doing alright?" He asked.

"Yup. Just needed to see you." I said closing my eyes and holding his hand. He kissed my forehead and his phone rang.

"It's my mom. She wasn't answering earlier. Be right back cutie." He winked. I laughed and nodded. Breathe Bailee, breathe.

Here comes another one.

"CAMERON!" I yelled. He rushed back in and held my hand.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned.

"I'm only 4 fucking centimeters dilated Cam. I need her out now. She needs to get out now." I groaned, frustrated.

"Not yet baby." He said. My breathing slowed down and it stopped. I sighed and laid back down.

"Everyone's on their way now." He said.

She's almost here.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey so I wanted your guys' opinion.

When Jade is born should I skip a few years so she's older and can speak and all that?

Please comment I'm not sure. I already have chapters 22, & 23 so I need your opinion.

Comment!!